📃: XXIX

🖋

🖋

The walk was rather awkward. She felt a gaze behind her back. They had bid each other goodbyes but Namjoon still walked behind her.

"Why are you following me?" The girl stopped and asked the guy.

They were now standing at the pedestrian, apparently walking the same path home.

"I am not. I lived nearby and this was my way as well." The taller shrugged

"Wait a minute, where do you live?" She asked, cocking her left eyebrows.

"In the boy's dorm fifteen minutes from here."

"Seriously? I lived five minutes away from there!" She replied excitedly. Wait. Why did she become excited? Just by knowing Namjoon lived nearby?

Namjoon smiled from ear to ear.

"Let's walk home together, shall we?" He gently offered the smaller girl and she nodded in agreement.

Unexpectedly she enjoyed his company. They walked together slowly, Namjoon couldn't hide his excitement. Until a drop of water interrupted their small moment. A dark cloud covered the already darkening sky.

"Shit it's raining." The girl cursed under her breath. They fastened their speed and soon they just ran.

Too bad the rain suddenly poured harder, Namjoon grabbed her wrist, making her gasped at the sudden contact. He caught her in his embrace, his hands were all over her shoulder. He pulled the girl to hide her under his jacket. They ran until he saw the seven eleven nearby and decided to take shelter from the cold.

The rain didn't show any sign to be stopping soon. The girl was shivering and being a gentleman he was, Namjoon lent his jacket to the girl. Y/N turned her face toward Namjoon, blushing as she refused the offer. Namjoon insisted, he said he would be fine without them.

Honestly, this rain was nothing to a wolf like him. He could just runway back home. But nope, he won't leave this girl alone. He was beyond grateful to the fact that he walks her home at the right time. And now stuck together like this. He wished not only the rain to stop, but also the time. He wanted to stay beside her a little longer.

-

A motorcycle passed by at a very high speed. It made the dirty water puddle splashed on them, Namjoon reflexively stood, shielding her. Now half of his face was covered with the dirty water. He was so angry. If not because of the girl, he might as well chase that motor and bit the guy's head off. How dare he? Racing at such high speed in the middle of the rain.

He heard a small giggle below. The girl was laughing.

"Your face is so funny!" She said, hand pointing at his messy face.

Namjoon's anger suddenly disappeared. He smirked as he thought of a mischievous idea. He took some dirty water on his face and smeared on to her face.

The girl flinched in disgust, almost slipped but Namjoon caught her. She hit his chest lightly again and pouted. Shit, Namjoon needs a new whole level of self-control to not just kiss that lips right here and there.

"Yah how dare you!" The girl raised her voice playfully. They were drowned in their own thoughts not realizing the rain had stopped.

Suddenly her breath hitched when she realized the situation they were in. Some people who passed by, coughed, snapping Namjoon to the reality as well.

He saw where his hands at. Snaked tightly holding on to her waist, while the other one on her back. The girl herself, both hands attached to Namjoon chest. She didn't know when and how her hand ends up fisting Namjoon's soaked shirt.

Too close, too dangerous.

The girl pushed Namjoon in an alert. Her sudden fast beating heart made it even worse. Namjoon as well, turned his face to hide his burning red face.

They stood there awkwardly. Namjoon hand on his mouth, while his body was being restless. The girl, being as nervous as him, playing the puddles below with her feet. Making small ripple of water.

"Let's go home now."

🖋

Guysssss it's already 3,7K reads! 🎉 And the highest at rank was
number 1 on #namjoonxreader!

Thank you very much for your support and love for this book 😭😭😭 I promise I'll work harder in the future. This was my fastest growing book. And you don't know how much it means to me to know anyone enjoying my story 🤧🤧🤧 love y'all! 💕💕💕

(Edited)