📃: XXXIII

🖋Flashback

🖋
Flashback

Now we're back at a few days after my sister passed away. Here I was, being captivated by a man that twice bigger, and being slapped by the drama queens of the school.

"Ugly" *slap!
"Useless" *grip
"Just die and go to hell" *slap!

I know, I know, I should have been the one who died instead of my sister.

-

If I'm a Cinderella, then Yoongi hyung must be my Prince Charming, holding his small Samsung phone, trying to threaten our enemy.

The girls backed out, but the man who held me, gripped my hair as he let go of my arms. I winced in pain as I felt my hair almost being ripped off my head.

The big guy opened his mouth "Dude, don't you-" a loud thud could be heard, the grip of my hair suddenly loosened and when my eyes were opened, the big guy already being knocked down with a broken plus bleeding nose.

The other girls gasped in shock as they witnessed Yoongi- who was not even the half of the guy's body size, knocking him down with just one punch.

He grabbed the guy by its collar,

"This, is something that will be happened if I saw any of you lay your filthy finger on her. And girls, let me tell you, I won't even mind to hurt you too." Yoongi pointed his finger at the girls and they just nodded in fear.

I just sobbing on the floor as I realized everything was finally over.

He then threw the other guy at the girl's side and within a minute they were already gone. Running away, like a coward. Wait, who am I to say that?

Yoongi hyung crouched down and held my shoulder, helping me to stand up. But being a weak person I am. I just lay myself on the dirty floor and kept on crying.

He cupped my cheeks and said

"Hey, Hey, it's okay. I'm here already. Like I promised you. I will always by your side. Now stop on crying, sweetie." He said softly, while showing his signature gummy smile.

"I'm here okay? No one will hurt you anymore." He hugged me tightly.

-

After that day, Yoongi started to enroll a student in my school. He was on his last year of junior high, like my sister. He always been there if they started to bully me.

One down and came another. There were still several students at school, throwing petty tricks at me. Tripping me till fall, writing and calling me names on my notebook, sometimes even putting a gum on my seat.