Chapter 93

You and Connor had started planning things out. Markus and North were the closest, so they had come to visit. North had instantly spotted the ring an you both told them the news after that.

"I can't believe it! Congrats (Y/n)!" North said. You hugged her. 

"I always knew you two would work it out." Markus said.

"Now, we just have to figure out the details. Neither of us have many good ideas for it." Connor said.

"Well, in the weeks the humans were away we rebuilt the new Jericho location and it's good as new now. We have rooms for the androids continuing to stay there, the main area is the same, just refurnished. We didn't really know what else to do with it. It would be a good place for both of you to host the ceremony." Markus said. You both looked at each other.

"Sounds great!" You said.

"We can get the androids staying there to help with decorations and everything else." North said.

"That would be helpful." You said. Connor nodded in agreement. 

"Then it's settled. You two can figure out the rest, we'll tell everyone what's happening." Markus said. "Congratulations you two. We'll see you again soon." You hugged him and so did Connor. You waved goodbye to them and you both smiled at each other. Connor kissed you.

"It's going to be amazing. I know it will." He said. You nodded in agreement.

You and Connor relaxed for awhile and just talked about ideas for the wedding. You didn't want anything huge, but you wanted people to be there. All your friends and family. You wondered when it should be. It would be a bit until you got everything together, so 2 months would be the earliest. You decided that since you had plenty of time, you didn't have to stress over it just yet.

Snow's POV

I was with Nova, Smoke, and Olive. We were at a park together. We had gone with Scarlett, Sam, and Nia. I was having so much fun. I ran around like I was on catnip. Suddenly I crashed into someone. 

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" I yelped quickly. I froze as I looked at him. I felt my heart explode. Holy fluffy cotton balls.... His blue eyes looked back at me. His pelt was light tan and he had white paws, a white muzzle, black ears, black leopard spots, and a black tail tip. I almost fainted right on the spot.

"No problem. I wasn't looking where I was going. I should have learned to look out for animals a long time ago anyway. You'd think I'd be more observant living in a park." I swear I was going to pass out. His voice wasn't deep, but it was the handsome kinda in between deep and normal but also tomboy-ish sweet guy kinda voice. To put it simple, his voice just screamed hot. He tilted he head confused. "Hello? You okay?" He asked.

"U-uh..um..I..I-I..y-yeah, y-yeah I-I'm f-fine." I stuttered after regaining my ability to speak. He chuckled. Then, the worst possible thing happened.

"SNOW! Here kitty! Time to go!" I heard Scarlett calling for me. I turned my head. Hairballs. I cursed. He hummed.

"Snow, huh? I'm Tanner. May I walk you back to your owners?" He asked. I smiled, my face heating up.

"U-um, y-yeah. T-thank you." I said shyly. We walked side by side back to my owners. They chuckled at us.

"Found yourself a new friend Snow?" Scarlett asked. I nodded. They picked him up. He didn't seem to care. He purred as she pet him. "Huh, no collar. You think he's a stray?" Scarlett asked.

"Maybe." Sam said.

"LET'S KEEP HIM!" Nia shouted excitedly. They both laughed. 

"I guess he can stay with us for now. We'll keep an eye out for any 'missing' posters." Scarlett said. I meowed happily. Tanner chuckled at me.

"I wonder what his name is." Nia said. Nova came over with the other two wolves.

"Hey Snow! Who's that?" She asked.

"Hello there. I'm Tanner." He said. Nova turned to Nia.

"His name is Tanner." She told her.

"Oh! That's a great name! His name is Tanner, Mom!" She said. Sam and Scarlett chuckled.

"Well, Tanner, you are welcome to stay with us." Scarlett said. Yes! I thought happily. With that, we all went back to our huge hotel room together.