14

Toby pov

"Well Toby this is were you'll be staying, The Rake. Will show you to your room and around the manor." Zalgo said, but in a soft less scary voice.

When we left BEN and Jeff, we teleported to Zalgos manor. It was surprising how... dignified it was, so classy. I was in awe, taken back by the vibrant colors that when something fell from the ceiling it scared the crap out of me.

"Rake stop sleeping up there. Please show our new family member around and to his room, answer any questions he may have. Thank you."

Rake looked over at me and chills went down my spine.

"Come on Toby." Rake jesters me to follow

Smol time skip (also brought to you by L.J's superior twerking skills)

Turns out Rake isn't as bad as he's made out to be, he's actually nice to talk to and a trust-worthy friend, yeah that's right I called him a friend. (Toby stop breaking the fourth wall) shoosh, writer.

When we finally got to my new room Rake opened the door and let me in. My room was a soft tan with wooden floors and dresser. In the corner there was a mirror connected to another dresser, funny it looks just like the one in my old room. My bed looked extremely comfy, it had orange pillows and a fluffy looking Brown blanket. My room led to a bathroom which had bathroom stuff in it. It's bathroom what do you expect. (Toby, your doing it again) whatever.

"Dinner is at eight. By down by seven if you wish to meet the others. Make your self at home, because it is your home." Rake began to leave when he suddenly stoped and stepped back in. "Oh, and if you were wondering that mirror over there, you can talk to BEN on it, it's like Skype but mirror version. And I broke into your old room to put that mirror in, BEN seen me so if he said anything about that then there you go. Ok bye!"

I'm shook.