Knight On Front Line

Part Twenty-Nine

______________

Warning
- Rather Graphic -
Violence Depicted
[A/N summary provided]

______________

Jimin kept his hands wrapped around Jungkook's waist as the taller nuzzled his nose into Jimin's hair, placing a kiss on the boy's gorgeous locks. The two of them switched their undergarments, making Jimin blush and Jungkook excited to have seen each other naked for the first time as they both changed in the same stall.

Jungkook hadn't pressured him to spill what had endured the panic attack, and Jimin was glad he hadn't needed to tell him. Actually, he wasn't sure he could ever tell anyone. It was this dark secret that had burrowed itself into his chest, and letting go of it felt similar to tipping over a tight rope. But, Jungkook understood. Wether that's for better or for worse, who knows.

"Let's hope no one stole our blanket," Jungkook chuckled as the pair began to walk back to the courtyard. The movie must have only been half way over at this point, as La La Land takes longer to finish than Jungkook watching porn.

"More importantly, that the rest of my pancakes are still there," Jimin added, giggling as his tummy growled slightly for the snack. Jungkook was a surprisingly amazing cook, and Jimin could definitely get used to being fed by the younger.

They neared the court yard again hearing one of the movie's infamous numbers being played in the background. Jimin smiled, starting to speed up slightly which made Jungkook laugh, doing his best to keep up with his energetic princess. Suddenly, a loud commotion interrupted the sweet melody of the music, cutting the song off sharply as a different image flashed across the screen.

Namjoon appeared out of no where as voices started to rise, some gasps, and lots of rustling around. Jimin could see only see the change in brightness on the screen, but the full picture was abruptly cut off by Namjoon's large frame. It made the younger stop in his tracks, having an odd feeling that everyone was staring at him. Jimin's eyebrows furrow, and he attempted to walk around Namjoon to gain a better view of the screen, but Namjoon was much faster and stronger than him. He tried to push Jimin back into the hallway, doing his best not to let the squirming younger find his way into the court yard.

Jimin shot Jungkook a worried look as he heard feedback from the mic strike across the yard, Jin yelling at someone to get rid of the image on the screen. Most chilling was Yoongi's laughs in the background. Jimin screamed for Namjoon to let him go, he heard his name on hushed lips as if haunted by a ghost. Jungkook finally caught up to the pair, doing his best to pull Namjoon away from Jimin.

The older stepped back, but kept a hand steady on Jimin's shoulder. The shorter was shaking, wanting - having - to see what exactly had interrupted the movie because the feeling in his chest told him he already knew - and he needed to confirm it for his sanity. The panic attack. He knew, he simply knew that it hadn't come out of no where: that there was a point to it. He guessed that sometimes the world plays cruel games, and happen to fall as today's pawn.