0.4

*

*

The husband and wife had been home for two weeks. The house had been filled with confused vampires and humans for two weeks. How was it possible that a human could get pregnant by a vampire? Eleanor couldn't stop the questions that filled her head. Vampires were technically dead so how could it happen?

Bella laid on the couch, with Rosalie and Eleanor beside her. The family had been thinking about what to do with Bella's situation. After just a couple weeks, Bella already looked five months pregnant. The baby was growing fast.

Eleanor was scared for Bella. She was her best friend, and she was dying right in front of her. Eleanor always thought Bella's death would be simple, fast. But now it seemed like it was going to be more painful, and she didn't even know if she would wake up.

Carlisle and Edward sat up suddenly, and Carlisle quickly rushed downstairs. Eleanor and Bella shared a look. She could hear the front door being opened, and soon she heard footsteps rushing up the stairs.

Her eyes widened when she saw Jacob emerge from the staircase. His eyes narrowed on Bella, and she gave him a sheepish smile, "I'm glad you came."

He took a few steps closer before Rosalie stood in front of him, "close enough, dog."

"What's your problem?" Jacob growled.

"Rose, it's okay," Bella assured. Rosalie sighed but moved so Jacob could see Bella.

Eleanor took Carlisle's hand and squeezed it as she watched Jacob crouch in front of their front.

"You look terrible," he smirked, and Bella scoffed.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, Jake." Eleanor smiled at the two of them.

"So, are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" He asked, and Bella looked at Rosalie.

"Rose? You wanna help me up?" The vampire moved to Bella's side and took her hand. Bella grabbed her stomach and pushed herself off the couch. Her blanket fell to the floor and revealed Bella to Jacob.

He stared at her for a moment before setting his glare on Edward. He began to walk to the boy, "you did this!"

"We didn't know it was even possible!" Carlisle said as Emmett stopped Jacob.

The wolf looked at Carlisle with a helpless stare, "what is it?"

"I don't know," Carlisle's shoulders sagged, "ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac."