Chapter 96

It had been another few weeks since your sister's wedding. You were laying on the couch. You had gotten sick and Connor was taking care of you. This time, it was a normal sickness. It was just a common cold. 

You laid on the couch watching a movie. You sneezed. You grabbed a tissue and blew into it. You tossed it into the trash. Connor came back with some soup. You thanked him for it. You sat up and ate it while he scanned you.

"You should be better soon. You're already showing signs of recovery." Connor said. You smiled.

"Thanks Connor. I hope so." You said. You kept eating and he watched the movie as you did. You soon finished your soup and you relaxed next to him. You relaxed and soon, you fell asleep.

You woke up in your room. You got up. You saw old your old posters were back up. You were confused. You got up and you found that you were shorter than usual. You went to the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You were 14 again. You smiled at yourself. You hurried downstairs and you were greeted by your brothers and your sister. Your sister was 18 now and your brothers were all 16. You smiled at them.

"Hey guys!" You greeted. They smiled at you.

"Hey little sis! Sleep well?" Zane asked.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I?" You said. They smiled. 

"Right. Today you're doing target practice with Dad." Ash said.

"You seriously want to be cops when you all grow up? I'm going to be a fashion designer!" Scarlett said.

"Well, us boys want adventure!" Ash said.

"What about you (Y/n)?" You looked at her.

"When I'm older, I'm going to live the perfect life! I'm going to be a detective, have a family, and I'm going to do it the right way!" You said.

"Now that's a big dream sis!" Zane said. You chuckled.

"I don't think it's a dream. I know it'll happen. I know it will." You said.

You blinked your eyes open and you smiled as you were next to Connor again. You cuddled up next to him. He smiled at you. 

"You're awake." You looked up at him. You smiled.

"How long was I asleep?" You asked.

"4 hours, 12 minutes, and 20 seconds." He replied. You smiled. You felt your stomach turn a little. You sighed.

"I'll be right back Connor." You said. He nodded. You went to the bathroom, leaving Connor there alone.

Connor's POV

She left and I waited for her to come back. I had been thinking about her a lot more lately. I was excited, to say the least. I was still so thrilled that she was going to be my wife. I loved her and now we were going to be together. I smiled at the thought of it. I couldn't wait. 

When she came back, she had a smile on her face. I smiled back. She sat down next to me and we cuddled as we continued watching the movie. I kissed her cheek.

"I love you." I said. She smiled back at me. 

"I love you too Connor. I...I can't wait." She said.

"Me either." I admitted. 

"Connor," 

"Yes?"

"I'm glad you're a part of our family." She told me. I smiled.

"There's no family I'd rather be a part of." I replied. She smiled.

"Connor, I'm glad I met you." I pulled her in close to me.

"I'm glad I met you too, (Y/n)." I said. She kissed my cheek.

"We're always gonna be together. I promise." I felt so happy at her words. I kissed her, holding her close by her waist. Her arms wrapped around me as well. I felt warm and happy with her. It was one of the many reasons why I was so happy to stay with her. I remembered all we'd been through. I never wondered if it was worth it or not anymore. I knew it was worth it. She was worth it all. She was mine. I was going to give her a good life. I had sworn myself to it. I was going to love her and I wanted to show her that everyday. I wanted to wake up next to her every morning and I wanted to rest with her every night. I held her tighter. I was going to have a family. I had the girl of my dreams and now, she would be mine. Forever. The day was getting closer and closer. I couldn't wait much longer.