15- don't lie

Hoseok held a sleeping Yoongi in his arms, the two arriving at Yoongi's apartment. After their fun time together, Yoongi had forced Hoseok to take him home, since Yoongi was 'too tired', which Hoseok caused. Yoongi had fallen asleep on the way there, forcing Hoseok to carry him bridal style to his apartment.

"Yoongs what's the passcode?" Hoseok whispered, the male groaned quietly his fingers displaying the numbers.

123095 

Hoseok recognized those numbers easily, it was Taehyung's birthday. Hoseok felt a small pang in his chest, he knew why Yoongi broke up with Tae. The red head didn't know why he felt the way he did, but he was hoping he could heal Yoongi's broken heart.

Hoseok carried Yoongi to his bedroom, laying the male on the bed. The red head took off Yoongi's shoes, placing them in the closet and covered Yoongi with his blankets. He was about to leave, until Yoongi called out to him.

"Hoseok."

The red head turned around, "yeah?"

"'I don't kiss'", Yoongi quoted what the male had said the first time they slept together, a cocky smile on his face.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "I like you, I don't kiss people I don't like," he admitted bluntly.

"Y-you like me?" Yoongi questioned, sitting up in his bed.

Hoseok sat down in front of him, "yes, Min Yoongi I like you. I mean I had my eyes on you since you were with Taehyung but you were a taken man then."

Yoongi blushed furiously, "You are his friend aren't you?"

"I am, and you are his ex."

Yoongi stayed silent, Hoseok was going to get up again, only for Yoongi to pull him back down and connect their lips. The red head was shocked, and utterly confused, he was the first to pull away.

"Why do you keep kissing me?" he questioned.

Yoongi responded with, "your lips feel nice."

Hoseok smirked, it was his second nature too, "they do?"

Without saying anything Yoongi just pulled Hoseok by his collar for a deeper kiss, Hoseok keeping himself up by his elbows. The silver haired male tilted his head and parted his lips to deepen the kiss further. He honestly wanted to get to know Hoseok, but knowing how the male was just wasn't really going to work out for him.

Causing him to snap into reality.

He abruptly pulled away from Hoseok.

"Go home," he stated.

Hoseok raised an eyebrow, "Yoo-"

"J-just go away."

The red head wasn't going to do that. Yoongi looks like he had seen a ghost, his eyes glossing over slightly.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?"

Hoseok didn't care that Yoongi pushed their lips away, he wanted to know what was actually wrong with him.

"Noth-"

Hoseok huffed, "don't lie."

"I just don't really know what I was doing, I feel like I was using you because of how horny you are and stuff," Yoongi admitted quietly.

"To forget about Taehyung?" Hoseok inquired.

Yoongi looked up at him, "y-yeah."

Hoseok nodded, "Yoongi," he cooed, the silver haired male now making direct eye contact with him, "You want to forget about Taehyung?"

He nodded.

"You cant do it by lusty sex, you need to find someone who makes you happier than Taehyung did. Trust me with that, do you realize how many people have come to me just to forget about someone else?"

Yoongi now felt a bit guilty.

Hoseok has always been used, the male had never felt genuine love before. Of course Hoseok yearned for it but his addiction always stopped him, or pushed the person he loved away.

"Thanks Hoseok," he thanked, smiling slightly.

Hoseok nodded, slipping a paper on Yoongi's night stand, one he had written before the interview.

"Ill see you tomorrow at work," Hoseok smiled, finally leaving.

When Yoongi looked at the paper, it displayed Hoseok's number with a small note by it, which caused Yoongi's heart to flutter.

Let me make you happy.