Part 17

I stopped recording.

I was in awe.

I couldn't stop staring.

•••

8:00am. My alarm finally woke me up. It was our day of exploration and filming.

"Olivia!" It was Joe. Comedically yelling as he banged on the door.

It opened.

I forgot to lock my door last night.

"No!" I mumbled, covering my face with the extra pillow.

"You look terrible," he said, perched on my bed.

"I only just woke up," I argue.

"We're our of here in 10 minutes. Hurry up!" Outside was Sal, checking his watch before laughing at me in my sorry state.

Exhaustion.

How do the guys manage to wake up everyday?

"Oh, no, Q's still asleep."

"Huh?" I paused. "Did I say that out loud."

He nodded.

He laughed.

He left.

10 minutes.

Quickly, I shoved my clothes on and rushed to the restaurant downstairs.

The hallways were quiet and dingy, the door then opened up to a bustling, atmospheric restaurant heaving with people. The smell was incredible- fresh bread, cooking of meat.

The only part I dreaded- pushing though the line to find my table.

It probably had about 20 people squashed around it, as our crew cannot bear to split in half.

I cringed as I twisted my way through the line, repetitively apologising and desperately attempting to look above peoples heads in hope to find my table.

"Excuse me," the restaurant woman said, raising her arm to stop me from entering.

I was so busy looking for them I completely lost where I was going.

"I'm looking for... I'm not sure. The name..." she raised her eyebrow at me, before scanning the paper.

I saw Sal out of my peripheral vision. "Olivia!"

"There they are." I unconsciously ran from the woman, running away from my problems and into the arms of the guys.

"What will you be eating this morning, Miss?" Sal joked, shoving the menu in my face.

"I was thinking the lobster," I practised my posh English accent. "If you'd care to join me."

"No can do," Sal replied, as the waiter gave him his large breakfast.

"I will have water... and some toast."

"Wow, very basic," Sal said.