Kissing The Beast

*SexualAbuseTriggerWarning
(Skip if needed)

Part Thirty

"What the actual hell was that, Jimin," Jungkook asked angrily as he paced around the dim classroom, running a hand down his face as Jimin jumped to sit atop one of the desks

"What the actual hell was that, Jimin," Jungkook asked angrily as he paced around the dim classroom, running a hand down his face as Jimin jumped to sit atop one of the desks. The shorter clasped his hands together in front of his lap to try and get them to stop shaking, unable to see his fingers anywhere else than wrapped around Yoongi's throat.

"I-I don't know-I just...panicked-" Jimin whimpered out, his voice hoarse from his earlier war cry for the Gods. His eyes were dried out after crying more than a girl bleeds on her period, and the boy's body was so worn out he could barely keep his spine straight while sitting down.

"Panicked? You call that panicked? You could have - God Jimin you looked like you were really going to-"

"-I know." Jimin cut and the silence fell, the air feeling so heavy that both boys could barely keep it from crushing either of them. Jungkook continued to pace, his own eyes puffy and red. The taller's hair was all over the place and he looked like he had fought a hurricane and lost. Jungkook rubbed the back of his neck, shaking his head. Jimin bit his lip, patiently trying to maintain any sort of stability with in his body.

"How long-" Jungkook began to ask as he pinched the bridge of his nose, taking in a long breath that pushed past his clenched jaw creating an almost hissing sound. "How long have you and Yoongi been-"

"-there is no me and Yoongi."

"Jimin I watched the exact same video you did-"

"And what - you think I wanted to film it?"

"Well you didn't exactly put up a fight."

It was Jimin's turn to clench his jaw, tilting his head at Jungkook with an almost ice glare. His breath hitched, the simple action of breathing brought such a strong pain within his chest he thought that his ribs might just crack from with in. Jungkook began to pace again, shaking his head and running a hand through his hair before cupping Jimin's necklace which laid on his neck.

Jimin wipes his hands on his thighs before taking a deep breath. "My dad-" he started, pausing as his chest knotted, pounding at him to stop him from revealing the words that Jimin has kept locked inside for so long that he had thought that they'd never have to spoke again. He leveled his gaze, watching Jungkook pace and bit at his cheek to keep his emotions from boiling. "My dad used to beat my mom, okay? When he- if she fought back, he'd- he'd hit her harder. I didn't chose not to fight back - I - I just - I couldn't."

Jungkook froze, his mouth dropping with horror at he brought a hand to cover his lips. He could barely swallow a breath as he moved to speak, but Jimin cut him off as he was no where near finished. It was like he had caught on to this tumble weed of emotion, and the words just spilled out of his chest. He hadn't even have a moment to contemplate wether or not silence would have been the better option, as it had turned from a simple spoken truth to the need to speak it.