Chapter 63

~*Lucy's POV*~

"Lucy, love, come on you need to get up. We need to be at the airport in like..40 minutes."

I groaned and rolled over, snuggling deeper into the bed, the warm covers still engulfing me.

"Mmmmm five more minutes." I mumbled, trying to stay comfy, and still stay out of the reaching point of his hands, which were tickling my sides.

"NOPE! You already got your five minutes. Now get up and make me my breakfast." he orderered, ripping the blankets off of me before disappearing into the bathroom.

Knowing I had no choice, I dragged my exhxausted body out of my bed, before stumbling to the kitchen.

I would do the simplest thing that I could; pancakes. And I would cheat too. I pulled out the box of premade mix, that you simply added water to, and I heated up the griddle, making them as quickly as I could. Because I still had to get ready. AND get Bella ready.

I heard the water shutting off as I was finishing up the last couple, I had a stack of about 15 pancakes made, which would definitely be enough for harry and Bella. I was just having coffee, I had turned the pot on while the griddle was heating up, and it would be ready by the time I was dressed.

"Haz! Breakfast is ready!" I called out, leaving everything for him to clean up; if I made breakfast. He could at least do the dishes.

"Be there in a few!" he called from our bedroom, while I went into Bella's to get her stuff for the day.

"Bella love, it's time to get up." I cooed, rubbing her back gently.

She rolled over, blinking her eyes sleepily at me.

"I'm tired though mummy." she whined, reaching up to rub her eyes.

I smiled a little. She was functioning a little better than I did in the morning; but not by much.

"I know sweetie. But you can sleep in the car if you'd want. Now come on, lets get you dressed, and eat a pancake!"

At the mention of food, she perked up a little.

I went over to her dresser, and pulled out a pair of tights, and just a simple navy blue dress for her. When she came out of her room, I'd pull her hair up, and probably tie a white ribbon in it.

"Alright love, I have to go get dressed. But you put your clothes on and daddy's gonna be in the kitchen waiting for you, alright?"

She nodded, obviously still sleepy. But She was moving towards getting out of bed.

I went off into my room, setting my outfit for the day on my bed; a pair of black high waisted shorts, a white blouse, and a pair of cheetah print wedge booties.

Stepping into the bathroom, I took probably the quickest shower of my life. Like ever, and just left my hair down in loose waves. Simple makeup today; just a little bit of foundation, and my eyeliner and red lipstick (I just...can't go without it!) My hair was fine to dry on its own, and to be honest, I really wasn't in the mood to style it at all today. And Harry said he liked when I wore my hair naturally. So...I guess it was kind of a win-win situation..

"Lucy hurry up! We gotta get going soon!" Harry called from the kitchen.

I finished applying my last couple of coats of mascara before pulling on my outfit quickly. Satisfied with my look, I rummaged around in my drawers until I found a white/cream ribbon for Bella's hair, and grabbed a hairtie on my way out.