three

⁀➷

⁀➷

Within a span of two months, Paisley and Bill got to know each other. After Charlie's and her last visit to the Burrow, Molly demanded to see more of them from there on out, so they came back.

"...with a horrible great fang on it. Really, Bill, what do they say at the bank?" Molly asked.

"Mum, no one at the bank gives a damn how I dress as long as I bring home plenty of treasure."

"And your hair's getting silly, dear," she replied. "I wish you'd let me give it a trim..."

"I like it," Ginny said. "You're so old fashioned, Mum. Anyway, it's nowhere near as long as Professor Dumbledore's..."

From behind, Paisley poked at Bill's earring. She watched it dangle back and forth. Bill chuckled at Paisley.

Paisley, Bill, and Charlie came to visit for the Quidditch World Cup. Normally, Bill would have come alone, and Charlie and Paisley would have come together, but this time - what hit the Weasleys as odd was that Bill, Charlie, and Paisley all came together.

Bill still didn't tell anyone - except Charlie - that he and Paisley were dating. She respected his choice to not tell his parents yet. They went on their first date after the incident at the Burrow, and the two clicked with each other. They both already seemed to fancy each other, but spending two hours alone with each other opened their eyes.

Charlie was just a bit sad because Paisley was thinking about transferring from Romania to Egypt.

Paisley could kill two birds with one stone. She could take care of dragons in Egypt and live with Bill. But it was a tough choice for Paisley. She loved Romania and the dragons there. They bonded with her and she couldn't bear to let them go.

It was probably foolish to throw away everything for a man, but she wasn't throwing away everything. She was simply trading away everything for the same things that were different in their own way. They weren't hiding their relationship anyway. They simply didn't want to tell the rest of the Weasleys yet.

They made it obvious enough that they were dating, but no one mentioned anything. Paisley hugged Bill from behind and peeked her head over his shoulder as he sat down. She was pinching his cheeks and stretching them - something she loved to do.

Molly eyed them curiously, but the two didn't pay any attention.

Bill twirled a piece of her hair around his finger and made small shapes on the tip of his wand. Paisley always liked it when he made shapes for her. He made all sorts of things. He made animals for her and dragons and flowers and creatures, and she adored them.

"I want a dragon," she muttered into the crook of his neck.

Bill obeyed and made the shape of a dragon flying spitting out flames.

"Are you two dating?" Molly curiously asked.

Everyone stopped what they were doing to peek at the scene. Bill and Paisley looked up at Molly. Bill looked at Paisley and she shrugged.

"Yes, Mum."

Molly shrieked. "I KNEW IT!"

Molly grabbed Paisley's face and squished her cheeks. "You're gonna be a fantastic wife, you!"

Then, she stalked over to Bill and shook him a little. "And you! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because you would've made a big deal, like you are now, Mum."

"Either way, I would've!" she replied back. "Oh, my dear Paisley. I haven't known you long, but you're welcome into this family."

Paisley stared at Molly with wide eyes. "Thank...you, Mrs. Weasley," she slowly replied.

Molly caressed Paisley's cheek, and Paisley tried to get out of her grasp.

"Okay, w-we get it, Mum. Please don't kill her," Bill pleaded.

Molly suddenly gasped. "I left the loaf in the oven!"

She let Paisley go, and Paisley stood there stunned.

Bill sighed. "This is why I don't tell you guys when I have a girlfriend."

"Has anything ever happened to your other girlfriends?" Paisley asked.

"Fred and George chased one out and if it weren't the twins, it would be Percy with his facts and statistics about how we weren't made for each other. It would also be Dad talking about muggle creations," Bill replied.

"But I like the twins. Your dad always seems happy when he's talking about muggle creations, so it's fun for me. Percy's alright."

The twins popped out from behind the couch and hugged Paisley.

"We like you too, Paisley!"