Chapter 3 - Old friend

I was contemplating for a second, before his Image popped in my head. "You're part of the family now."

Hovering above him with one hand beside his head, I smiled at Hoseok, who looked at me wide eyed. The large metal structure layed on my back, some pieces stuck my body. God, I hated the human-esque body I had to have here. If I would be still in my original form these scraps would've just bounced off. "You alright?", I asked him softly to which he just answered with a nod. I could hear the screaming of the people around us. We were covered in the heavy metal, so nobody could see us. Sighing I pouted at him, pulling my glasses down. "You'll have to forget this.", I then said and looked deep into his eyes, before he could ask any questions. My eyecolor started to change rapidly as I pulled the memory of me saving him out of his brain and instead planted one of him beeing lucky and standing in a spot where the metal didn't hit him. Losing conciousness he held onto my wrist. Plucking his hand off, I pulled the metal off of me and momentarily called some fog over to cover my leave.

Walking away from the whole production crew, I stood in the forrest part of the resort and pulled the large metal pieces out of my back. There were some I couldn't reach, so I just left them there. I didn't want to spend more time away from them and it wasn't like I felt pain or bleeded, at all.

Walking back, I smiled as I saw Hoseok sitting on a chair, getting taken care of by the medical team even though he was completely fine.

"WHERE'S MILA?", I heard someone screaming and I looked at the pile of metal, frowning. The boys were standing at the side, the maknae line crying their eyes out while RM tried to calm them down while also beeing in a panic mode. Suga looked at the pile nervous while Jin seemed like he zoomed into a different world. "I'm here guys!", I yelled loudly and waved at them, as their heads snapped back into my direction. Within a second I was pulled in large group hug. Laughing I patted Jungkook's head who was sobbing in my shoulder. "I'm fine.", I said over and over again, finally pulling them away. "One of the staff said you were there with Hoseokie-Hyung.", Tae said sniffling at me. "That must've been their imagination. I was just doing something back there.", I reassured them. And after a while they calmed down.

"Now, let's get you all home.", I then said after Hoseok had hugged me as soon as he saw me.

- 3 hours later - 

The boys were back in their dorm. I made sure to cancel the rest of the shedule so they had time to work the incident out. Walking towards my apartment, I could already feel him.

"Don't just walk in on other people's homes.", I said while looking at GD, who was watching something on my huge TV.

He looked at me smiling. "We meet again, Mila.", he said before quickly standing up. "Our meeting was set to be this wednesday, but your family cancelled because of something urgent. Was it to work for these humans?", he asked as he walked closer to me. "I do what I want. You should know that", I answered coldly before pulling my mask and my glasses down, breathing in the lavendel scented air in my apartment. 

"Why do you smell like metal?", he then asked frowning, as he walked closer to me.

"Some minor incident on set today. Would you mind pulling out the remaining pieces? Didn't have time for it then.", I said and couldn't help to lean back a bit as he touched me. The thing with power is that we pulled together like magnets, making touches extremely statisfying. 

His chuckle beneath my ear didn't make that better. "I see that you're longing for it, but we'll have to take care of this first.", he purred and I grinned. "You think you could just swoon me over Jiyong?", I asked with a raised eyebrow, before rolling my head as he pulled my dark green tank top up and plucked the tiny metal scraps out of my flawless skin.