Chapter 98

You had the night of your life. Connor and you danced together for hours, your siblings, friends, and even pets joining you all the time. You all had a wonderful dinner together and you relaxed with Connor for awhile before having cake. You'd dabbed frosting on his nose and he'd put it on your cheeks. You all had a blast together. You were truly happy that night. Nothing had gone wrong and everything had gone so perfectly right. You had loved it.

Soon, people had begun to leave. You had said goodbye to many people that night. Connor had never left your side, unless you had to go to the bathroom. You soon were getting tired yourself. Connor noticed this and told your family. They said they'd handle everything and you and Connor both left. You went home and Connor carried you into the house and then into your room.

"Connor, I can still walk." You said.

"I know, but I wanted to be a proper husband." He said. You chuckled. Connor helped you get undressed and comfortable before handle himself. You laid down with your eyes closed, waiting for him to join you. Once he did, your eyes opened and you smiled.

"As much as I wanted to stay, I have to admit, the bed feels a lot better now than ever." You said. He chuckled.

"Goodnight, my wife. See you in the morning."

Scarlett's POV

We told everyone that it was time to go because (Y/n) had gotten pretty tired and they had left. We said goodbye to everyone and soon enough, it was just us there, other than the androids that still lived in Jericho. Markus said that they would clean everything up together and that we were free to go. We thanked him and headed home. I was so happy. My sister was finally with who she belonged with. After everything that happened, we had a happy ending after all. I was so happy for her. I felt pride in my entire family. Who knows who's getting together next, right? I couldn't wait for more happy endings to happen for my brothers. I knew they would come eventually. I just had to be patient. 

Ash's POV

I was proud of my little sister. She'd done it. She'd braved the dangers and she'd finally found her match. I had to be honest, I never thought it would happen. She was very stubborn. When I'd met Connor, I hadn't been too sure about him. He seemed to focused on his mission to care about (Y/n). After I got to know him, I knew he was the one. There hadn't been a doubt in my mind. Now, there were things that threw me off, but his persistence really made me have respect for him. He'd done his fair share of fighting. Now he was free and he was happy. My sister was happy. They were together, as it should be.

We got home soon enough and since me and my brothers weren't tired along with our sister, we decided to stay up awhile later and watch a movie. I put in Fantastic Beasts. We all really loved that movie. The animals did too. They thought it was cool. We all watched it together, commenting on it and laughing along with it. It was a good way to spend the rest of the night. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Zane's POV

It was finally over. We had gotten the ending we wanted. I couldn't have been happier for my sister. Both my sisters actually. I was the eldest brother, making my brothers and younger sister my responsibility. Now, I knew it was true. (Y/n) could look after herself. We'd always be there for her and so would Connor, but she was strong. She'd proven it many times now. Today, it was one her best days. I had seen how much love was in her eyes when she was up there with him. It warmed my heart to see her so happy and sure of herself. Now, Connor was a part of our family. We were going to stick together, no matter what. Just like we'd always promised. We were a team and now, Connor was a part of it. 

As we watched the movie, I laughed along with my family. Our father had gone to bed and Snow had fallen asleep on top of Tanner, which I thought was pretty funny in itself. As we watched the movie, I found myself remembering times with my little sister. I soon began remembering time with my brothers. That lead to remembering my mother. I had felt her there today. I knew she'd been there. All of us could feel it. At one point, I swore I had seen her sitting among our other friends and family. I had almost cried, but I had quickly regained control of myself. I did miss my mother, but I knew she was here. She had always been here, helping us through every adventure. Now, it was time for Connor to help (Y/n) through their adventures. I was sure that there were many adventures between the two of them that were yet to come. Turns out, I was right.