Party Girl

"Are we really doing this?" Peter asks. He shifted uncomfortably, even though he wasn't the one wearing uncomfortable shoes.

MJ, Ned, Peter, and I are waiting outside Harrison's house, and man, is it BIG.

Michelle and I dressed up a little bit. I'm  wearing a simple wine-red summer dress and a black leather jacket, along with my Thursday earrings, weapons bracelet, and sunglasses. I wore my hair down. Michelle was wearing a sweater over a dress, but she wore her hair normally.

Peter and Ned are dressed normally, but Ned was wearing a cool hat.

"You know what, let's just go home." Peter starts to turn around but I grab him by his collar and pull him back.

"I can't believe we're at this lame party." Michelle says.

"C'mon guys, it'll be fun!" I try to pump them up.

"Yeah!" Ned backs me up, "besides, Peter, you haven't been to a party since Liz! And you didn't even get to stay!"

"Liz?" I ask while Peter gives Ned a 'shut-up' look.

"I-It's nothing." He said with a fake smile.

"...Whatever," I give up and walk inside, my friends trailing behind me.

"(Y/n)!" Harrison greets as I walk in. "And friends!" He adds.

"Wow." Michelle mutters.

"Thanks for inviting us, Haz!" I say with a smile.

"...Haz?" Peter mutters. He looks at my smile and frowns a bit. I ignore it.

"I'm so glad you're all here! Please! Go enjoy the party! I just have a few things to take care of and I'll see you all in there! Be careful though, it's a little crazy in the back." He winks at me and walks away.

I smile and start heading deeper inside.

"H-Hey! Where are you going?" Peter asks worriedly, staying on my trail.

I smirk, "to where the craziness is obviously."

"No...no I-I don't think that's a good idea (Y/n)..." He starts.

"Just 'cause it's not a good idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time. C'mon guys..." I make a pouting face.

Michelle rolls her eyes, Ned suddenly gets very interested in a wall, and Peter stares at the door.

I roll my eyes, "whatever guys, I came here to party. I'm going. You guys have fun."

"Good luck," Michelle calls as I walk away.

"(Y/n), wait!' Peter follows me as I make my way through the sweaty bodies.

"Peter, you don't have to come..." I start, turning around to face his extremely nervous brown eyes.

He looks at me, "n-no, yes I do. No way I'm leaving you alone out here..."

"Peter, if you're uncomfortable-"

"I'm not leaving you alone (Y/n)."

I smile softly at him, and he smiles back.

Then we both flinch as we hear glass breaking in the background.

I smirk and link arms with him, "let's go then." Together, we walk deeper into the back.

Harrison's right.

The back really is crazy.

The music was so loud my head started to pound. People were dancing wildly everywhere. Bodies clashing together, people drinking out of plastic cups.