eleven

⁀➷

⁀➷

The Weasleys and guests were listening to Celestina Warbeck, Molly's favorite singer, on a radio broadcast. Meanwhile, Fred and George started a game of Exploding Snap with Ginny, and Ron was looking enviously at Paisley and Bill.

Oh, come and stir my cauldron,
and if you do it right,
I'll boil you up some hot strong love
to keep you warm tonight.

Celestina's volume got a little bit louder as Molly swung side to side, peacefully listening to her.

Paisley was currently struggling and trying to get out of Bill's arms. She pushed down on his arms and thrashed her legs around. Bill rested his face in the crook of her neck and kissed her there.

Paisley made sounds that a child would make. "You're a bully!"

Bill laughed. "How cute."

"I hate you," she responded.

Molly took moving pictures of them to capture the moment. Molly awed at them.

"Molly, Bill's bullying me!"

Bill kissed Paisley on the nose and she let out a squeal.

"Not the slobbery kisses!"

Bill laughed and kissed all over her face. After a while, Paisley gave up and accepted his wet kisses. She laid in his arm like a rag doll with a pout.

"I love you," he muttered.

She stuck out her lower lip, then Bill kissed her.

"Disgusting," Ron muttered.

"Oh, shut up, you git. You're just jealous," Ginny said.

"I am not!"

Ginny rolled her eyes and threw a pillow at Ron. He huffed angrily and threw it back at her.

"You're so stupid," Ginny insulted. "No wonder you don't have a girlfriend."

"Well, what about you? You dumped Dean and now you're lonely again," Ron retorted.

"I'm happily single, mind you. You're the one sulking at Bill's relationship with Paisley."

"If Death Eaters don't kill you, I will," he threatened.

"Come within five feet of me and I'll hex you, you turd."

"Never would have thought our relationship would cause them to fight," Paisley murmured.

Bill rolled his eyes. "Everyone fights with Ron. You should have seen Ron when he was about ten and Ginny was nine on Christmas Eve. Mum wanted to do some family baking, but the two started a food fight."

Paisley nodded. "I can see that happening with Ron in the picture."

"I can hear you two!" exclaimed Ron.