Chapter 25: Bitch 1 & 2

*have not proofread this chapter*

CAMILA'S POV

"Hey Mila isn't that the girl you saw last week?"

Zayn pointed behind me and I turned around. My eyes widened and I turned around quickly. "Oh geez! Its Rose. Quick! Do I look okay?" I rushed out, ignoring the way Dinah starts laughing.

Zayn raised his eyebrows and rolled his eyes. "You look fine Mila gosh." He laughed out and I sighed out loudly in relief.

We're in school and it's pretty early. What is Rose doing here? Hopefully she'll attend this school! It'll be cool to have her as a friend..

I felt a poking sensation on my shoulder and I turned to glare at Dinah. "What?" I hissed and she rolled her eyes.
"I was going to tell you that 'Rose' was coming over your way."

I squealed unexpectedly and blew in quick breaths. "Really!? Oh my! Is she coming right now?!"

Dinah chuckled amusingly and pursed her lips. "Like I said. I was GOING to tell you that she was coming over but you were too distracted."

This had me confused and I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Then where is she?"

"Hey, Camila, right?"

I turned around swiftly and nearly fell on my butt as I stared at the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.
"Oh uh. I-I yeah.. I mean. Yep. That's me. Haha...." God! Why am I so goddamn awkward!