Ch 22 - Love Me Badly

Hey guess what? Lemon time. And its not in chapter 3. Oh my goodness. Which is the reason why I listen to you fan readers. I make plot and story. Not some pervy vrap job. Mind you Two From The Board and Aura's TNA are mainly an ecchi good time but anytime I have a story I want a solid plot lined up. These cheap smuts of Roseweisse, Sona, and their are several more I just find blah. I don't know what these writers think but I'm a crowd pleaser. It's who I am.

Without further ado Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. This will mostly be a lemon chapter. I please wash your hands God dammit! *Zap* Ouch! C'mon man I didn't deserve that. Work with me here.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Sona this is so unexpected. I didn't see you inviting me to your room outside of cuddling and eventually fall asleep. Something on your mind on why it seems to go fast?" You ask her trying not to touch the juicy parts of the body.

"I've been thinking. You deserve it. And I've been needy. Define deserve it. I'm just doing what I'm supposed to do. I don't need you to do this if you're not comfortable." You look at her chest. Seeing the white lash in the center of her now fully open blouse. Then the skirt that was hiked up a bit.

"Take out the effect of me being your Master. I want to be more than just some girlfriend. I want to be your lover. I was uncomfortable about it for sometime. But I know the way you treat me. We have a familiar to take care of as well. This is about us. Nothing more. Please. Take me away and make my fantasy. All I ask is for you to be gentle. This is my first time."

Hard to tell. "Forward for the first time."

"I can't replace you. I love you. Please. I beg of you." She kissed your neck. Also a first for you.

"You want me to make love to you? Sona I do love you. Just seems sudden and I don't have protection." Your heart was racing hoping you didn't hurt her by any means.

"Here." She put her hand inside her bra and pulled out the blue foil. "I have two more on the counter and lube if we need it."

"Sona..." You gazed.

"Love you. Please. Take your time and make me yours." The strong side of her ripping down and a little sweetness. A red rose in the middle of a garden of weeds. "Start by getting my skirt. This one slides down."

Lemon Warning

I can't believe it's come down to this. Hey, it's not the 3rd chapter like most fics from what my audience has told me.

Anyways from here until my chapter notes is not safe for work content. My apologies.

Yanking on the skirt the panties matched the bra. White lace not leaving much for the imagination. Your face a little red as was hers. Her hands gentle placed on your shoulders. "I had a dream about this one night. It involves that shirt off and you warming me up before gently taking my innocence."

"Sorry. How rude of me." You lift your upper body upward and begin removing every button.

Sona watched you strip as she moved the middle part of her panties to the side. "Give me your hand." She grabbed you by the wrist and then your middle and index finger. Moving you to where she wants it. "Feel this?"

"The mass there?"

"Rub me there. Oh it's so good." Reaching behind her she unlatched the white bra and put it to the side. These aren't big but they should fill the heart."

"You make my heart pound. You make me happy. A man's dream at that. Allow me to please you." You latch on and rub. Your teeth ever so lightly pinching her left nipple and your index softly rubbing her clit with your middle making her moist.

"Babe oh my goodness." She moaned. Sona was immobilized with her back arching and her other hand clamping your shoulder was extra support. "You make me so wet. I'm going to cum. Oh. Don't. Babe!" You loudly exhaled.

You let go and lay back down to catch some air. Satisfying a woman takes a man's breath. "So how was that? I've never done this before?"

"Oh really?" She smirked. "Well that's the first time someone has made me cum. And we aren't finished yet either."

You kiss her. "Either way I'm here."

"I want what I want but I'm not selfish. Of course I want your needs fulfilled. Gentle. Okay? Or I'll kick your ass and send you home."

Shit that's a scary thought. Not trying to be overly nervous, or rather intimidated you grab the foil and gently tear it at the line. Opening it and sliding on your member which was harder than any rock. "Sona?"

"One moment." She slide down her panties and spread her legs a little. "Come here." Drifting yourself on top and with a hat on you slowly enter the tip. "Hold on." She took a minute to breath and get used to it. "It's a little big for me."

That's something a woman has never said to me. "Take your time. I'm here and I love you."

Another breath. "Slow please? Not too hard." You enter more in. "Right there. Just one sec."

"I'm all the way in. You feeling okay?"

"It feels a little painful but ever so pleasurable. No hard thrusts. Take me away and erase my mind Babe. I need you."

The pressure was very tight around your member. Outside of the first time wearing a rubber. You slowly exit and go back in. Slowly making her eyes shut when you slip back in. Sona knew where her spot was but like most women wanted you the guy to figure it out. "I love you Sona. I feel whole."

"Babe you complete me. Ahhh!" She moaned.

So this is what a guy does. This is something that is irreplaceable. The love and drive for a real woman who loves you. Sona I don't know what's going on in your mind but I love you and can't wait for us to go to the next step.

~~~~~

Loving a woman is harder than it's made out to be. Some will never be truly satisfied so that is quite alright? Is Sona? A mind so hard to crack to begin with. We shall see.

As always I hope you enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz