Tracking

Chapter 25

The tension between the two was beginning to fade away once Caleb decided to speak up,"Where's your boy toy?" He asks, hoping that he too would be here.

"Why?" All Samantha wanted right now was for Caleb to explain himself on why he was here. If it were Victoria that was here, it would of been a different story. Caleb on the other hand, he and Samantha have had history with one another.

"Just thought he would be with you seeing as how the mysterious note from the unknown person had him on the edge a bit," Caleb explained as he took a seat.

In a matter of seconds, Samantha held Caleb up against the wall, her hands clenched into fists as they gripped the collar of his t-shirt tightly. "How do you know about the note?" Samantha asks him sternly.

Caleb scoffed,"Sorry love but can't tell you. Well at least not yet."

It had only been five minutes and Samantha was beginning to grow irritated at Caleb's presence. Letting out a frustrated growl, Samantha grabbed the back of Caleb's neck and pinned him down to the ground where the side of his face had made contact with the floor.

A grin of amusement etched Caleb's features,"I can see you've become more aggressive over the past year."

Samantha rolled her eyes at his so called flirting,"Caleb enough. How do you know about the note?" She released her grip on him and took a step back from him.

He lifted himself up and wiped whatever dust or lint he had on himself,"Like I said. I'll tell you when I feel like it. You know I was hoping your alpha would be here."

"I believe his name is Dylan?" He added.

"He's not my alpha," Samantha clenched her fists. "Why do you need him?"

He shrugged his shoulders while grabbing a picture frame that showed a picture of Samantha and Jacob when they were little. The corners of his mouth curled up in a smile as he saw the younger version of Samantha. "I need to have a talk with him about something you won't understand."

Caleb began to make his way to the back foot that led to the backyard hut was stopped when Samantha had blocked his way,"Try me."

He smirked at the confidence she held in her stance,"Maybe next time love."

"I was wondering, how is Sia doing?" He asks wondering what was her other half thinking about at his presence right now.

Was doing fine until your ass showed up, Sia muttered.

Samantha chuckled and for once agreed with Sia. "She wants to rip your head off," she rephrased.

Before Caleb could respond, a howl broke out in the thin air outside leaving Caleb with only one choice which was to make a run for it and hole to not get caught. "As much as I loved this little chat loved I'm afraid I have to go." He grabbed her arm that had blocked his way and tried his best to move it but she wouldn't budge.

A sinister smirk curled the corners of Samantha's lips,"Have somewhere to be love?"

Caleb began to grow impatient seeing as how he heard the sound of paw prints heading towards their direction,"Samantha now is not the time. I must leave." Seeing that Samantha wouldn't remove her arm, he did the only thing he could think of which might possible lead him to his death.