A/n: Thank You!!

Heya everybody! Spritwing13 here and I have some things to say. First off, thank you all so much for reading. I'm blown away by how far this book has come. I just..wow. Like seriously WOW! I never thought I'd get this far let alone get so much love and support for it! You guys are the reason I keep writing! Now, I could go on forever about this, but you guys don't want to listen to me ramble. 

If you guys liked this book you should go check out my others! I have a Markus x Reader called 'Beautiful' and another Connor x Reader called 'Saving the Broken'. I'm currently trying to get more views on 'Saving the Broken' so if you liked this book, go check it out! Here are the covers of both. 

Edit: I'm also working on another Connor x Reader called 'Lost Loving Souls' I feel like that's my best book yet, so go give it the love it needs! Here's the cover

With that said this is Spiritwing13 howling a final goodbye for this book! Hope you all enjoyed! Author AHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

P.s. For anyone wondering how it's possible for Connor and (Y/n) to have children, The reaction in her system happened the way it did (as in the whole vomiting blood thing) because her body wasn't built to handle getting pregnant from an android. Her pregnancy is going to be harder than normal women would have it because of that. The reason why she can get pregnant is actually because she's a CYBORG! Her blue blood is compatible with Connor so, out of sheer luck, she got pregnant. The reason her father thinks it's impossible is because he didn't believe androids could reproduce in the first place let alone with someone like (Y/n). Turns out, (Y/n) is the more highly likely to get pregnant from an android, it'll just be harder on her body at times. There ya go. That's the reason.

11/28/2021 Edit:

Now, I'm actually moving onto a different fandom of mine! All of these books have done well, as have my HTTYD books. So now I'm going to be doing something slightly different too. I'm currently in the process of publishing a Marvel's Loki x an OC I created! I put my heart and soul into the character and the book as a whole, so please go give it the boost it needs! It's on my profile as my latest published story called 'Twisted in Ties'. I promise you won't be disappointed. Even if you aren't a Marvel fan, I personally think all sorts of people can enjoy the storyline. It's fun, adventurous, romantic, and has great comedy. Seriously, Marvel has some dang good comedy. Please go give it some love and at least share it around even if you don't want to read it. I really want this book to do well. It's one of my absolute favorite books right now that I've written and I'm very proud of it.