17- I'll call you later

Taehyungggg
Meet me at BangTan park, we need to talk.

Hoseok huffed, staring at his phone. If anything he wanted anything more than to talk to Taehyung, after what he said to him, he couldn't really get over it so easily. Yes, it sounded childish, but Hoseok was annoyed, Tae knew how he felt about such words. Plus he didn't understand why he was so defensive about him screwing Yoongi, twice now but Tae didn't need to know that.

So he agreed, texting Taehyung that he would be there in half an hour. The male quickly got dressed, making his way to the park Tae had told him to meet him at.

When he saw Tae, his heart almost broke. There was Yoongi as well, his lips attached to Taehyung's. Hoseok hoped, he prayed, Yoongi would push him away, only for his prayers to be crushed when he saw Yoongi kiss him back.

Hoseok swallowed, walking away from the seen before the two noticed him. He wasn't going to cry, he wasn't going to do any of that bullshit because he wasn't going to be weak in a moment where he needed his strength the most. Thankfully it was only noon, so Hoseok had 2 hours till he had to see Yoongi, which he was surprisingly dreading.

<><><>

"I was going to give you a second chance!" Yoongi screamed, wiping his lips.

Tae frowned, "you still can, you did kiss me back after all."

Yoongi scowled, "what ever, j-just stay away from me!"

Tae snickered, "alright ill call you later!" he shouted after Yoongi, who was sprinting home.

It was official, Yoongi had concluded he may have feelings for Hoseok. When Tae kissed him, it felt wrong? But his dumbass kissed back, he didn't know why, Yoongi could only assume that it was his instinct. He and Tae were together for a long time. Kissing Tae used to feel amazing to him, now it felt wrong and foreign. Though when he kissed Hoseok, it felt like the best thing on Earth. Yes, Hoseok was a sex addict and that definitely needed to change, though Yoongi thought he may be able to change that.

Yoongi could tell Hoseok was way more than just someone who loves sex, he could tell Hoseok was a genuinely good person. The red head had that smile that makes Yoongi's heart melt, he has a caring personality and knows his boundaries. Hoseok is smart, and Yoongi can never forget that the younger is sexy as hell. His red hair complimented his caramel skin perfectly, he had a spectacular body due to all his dancing.

The younger also has a big dick.

Which Yoongi and Yoongi's ass would never forget.

Before Yoongi knew it he had a boner, just thinking about Hoseok had him aroused and flustered.

So he did the only thing he could think of,

No not invite Hoseok over.

Not call him, though it came to his mind.

The elder jacked himself off, since he had work in less then a hour.

A smile formed on Yoongi's face just from thinking about talking to Hoseok.

If only Hoseok felt the same.

A/n
After having a heart attack from almost loosing "Addicted" completely, I am back.
Seriously I was so close to sueing Wattpad!!
Anyways..
3K!!?! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

Get ready for petty/cold Hoseok.
And
Aggravated/Petty/DUMB DECISION MAKING Yoongi.