Chapter 61

Xander's Pov

What in hell is my mother doing here? She's never wanted anything to do with babies most of her life.

"Hello my son. I see you've not only impregnated this whore but you've proposed as well, how romantic of you." I feel my body begin to shake with anger.

How dare this wench that I once thought was my loving mother say that to my angel. "What did I tell you would happen if I ever saw you again hm? Don't take me for a fool mother I will not ever hesitate to end your life over the protection of my angel and our children."

I feel my angel tense in my arms and I rub her arm reassuring to calm her nerves down a bit. "If you ever call my wife a whore again I will fucking end you." I hiss through gritted teeth. I feel my angel rest a hand over my chest as an attempt to keep me from losing it.

"Well I guess I have no say in who you marry Xander. It's all up to you. If you want to marry some girl who doesn't even come from a family and struggles be my guest. But trust me when I tell you this."

She inches closer to my body as I push my angel behind me. "You will regret ever taking this girl into your home. Remember that nothing lasts forever....believe that. Now I must get going, my friends daughter is having a baby shower and I must see to some "infant" details." Turning on her heels she heads towards the exit until she stops suddenly. "Oh and by the way....I hope your father doesn't find out she's carrying two babies instead of one."

She then leaves the building without another word. My angel turns around with tears streaming down her beautiful face, her glossy eyes pull at my heart. "Xander I'm so scared. What is she trying to do?" I ssh her and pull her into my embrace. I swear on my fucking life I will kill that bitch. I warned her to stay away.....but now she's gonna pay. "Don't worry my love, she won't get near you. I'm going to take care of everything ok love? Please don't cry Angel, I hate seeing you cry." She sniffles a bit before nodding her head. I kiss her forehead, cheeks and nose before taking her hand as we leave out the store. I think she's had enough for today.

What my pregnant angel doesn't know is that I've already called head for a few of the guys to set up the nursery. I already had the walls painted a soft cream white but they set up the cribs, nightstand and other cute little toys for the babies. I'm having the same thing done with the nursery back at home but the one there is taking longer. By the time we get back home it should be finished. I know my angel wanted to help set up but I promised I'd let her pick out all the items. I won't let her work because it could put stress on her and that certainly cannot happen.

On the way back to the mansion I decided to stop and pick up a few movies for my angel and I. I ordered 4 large pizzas to go along with them. Two pepperoni and two cheese. I want to make my angel as happy as I can as I don't want her to worry about my parents or anything at all. We reach the mansion and I carry my angel out of the car as I tell the guys to get our shopping bags to bring to the nursery.

With my beautiful angel in my arms I walk to the couch and lay her down gently on her back. The pizzas are delivered and I bring all four boxes to the living room. I pop in a dvd and sitting down I bring my angel on my lap sideways as we both begin to dig into our pizza. "Thank you Xander for everything today. I love you". She kisses my cheek and I kiss her lips. "Anything for my angel. I love you princess". I kiss the crown of her head before we bring our attention back to the movie.

2 movies and 4 empty pizza boxes later I decided it was time to surprise my angel with the nursery. "I have a surprise for you angel. Its upstairs so I'm going to need you to close your eyes while I carry you love." She squeals in excitement claps before holding onto me tightly as I pick her up, her legs wrap around my waist and her arms around my neck. It's funny how even though she's carrying two babies she still feels very light.