Chapter Fifteen

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

[Quick Little Author's Note! So I just finished writing the 18th chapter, and let's just say things get good ;) I mean this chapter is just the beginning muahaheeha >:) And another important thing, your guys's comments crack me up XD like I seriously go through each one of them every single day and they make me so happy hahah, so please don't stop~ Comment assault this story as much as you want <3]

"I'm driving you to work." Erai held the keys above his head as I jumped up and down to get them.

"No, you're not!" I argued back, feeling beyond pissed off that Erai was treating me like a child on the first day of preschool. All I was doing was going to work!

"Yes, I am. Period." He turned his back to me, and I growled out in annoyance. "Erai!"

"I don't see what the big deal is, all I want to do is escort my master to work." He pouted, and I crossed my arms. "Because Jake, you're back in Florida surfing on the Miami beach waves."

"What? You didn't tell them that we're living together?" He asked astonished, and my mouth hung open. "Of course I didn't! What kind of ideas do you think they'd get if I told them something like that?!"

"The right ones." He smirked, and I growled out once more. "Plus, didn't we already establish that we're in a relationship?" He added, a proud grin plastered on his face. No, more like cemented.

"Uhm, no. YOU established the fake relationship, Jake. Fortunately, it happens to be an apparently long distance one." It was my turn to smirk. "Actually, yes, I like that. Long distance."

Erai frowned disappointedly at my words, realizing I was right. But a sly smirk reappeared on his face. "Oh? That's not what you said last night, you know, when you invited me to stay in your house. And bed."

My face flushed red, and my mouth dropped to the ground. "What?! I didn't-! Ugh! I didn't mean it like that and you know it! And plus you invited yourself to stay in my bed!"

He leaned down so his face was right in front of mine, and our noses were almost touching. "But you didn't argue."

I just moved my mouth trying to figure out what to say to defend myself, but I came up with nothing. I shut my mouth and turned away as I blushed.

He smirked victoriously and smiled down at me again. "You see? Like I said, no arguments." I glared at him harshly, and saw that my car keys were loosely hanging from his hands, and I took the opportunity the snatch the keys while Erai was having a mini celebration for himself.

"Hah!" I snatched the keys from his hand and jumped away from Erai as he just stared at me in surprise. "I may not have anything to say, but it looks like I've just won the argument, huh?" I dangled the keys in front of his face with a smirk on my face.

"And anyway, I have no time to sit around and keep you company. I have to go to work." I walked through my living room and to the front door.

"But what am I supposed to do all day while you're gone? I get lonely too you know." He pouted, following me to the door and grasping my hand and bringing it to his cheek. I sighed as I watched Erai pout.

"I dunno, watch T.V, go for a run in the park, clean the house, I don't care. Do whatever you want." I yanked my hand away from his grasp and opened the front door and walked out without a last argument from Erai.