Slytherin Common Room

Eileen's POV  

I walked out of the potions classroom with Hermione on my side.

"So, what did you and Snape talk about?" she asked.

"Well, just some family things and telling me that I was in the quidditch team," I replied.

"Oh! Quidditch. I hate flying you know," she said, shivering at the thought of flying.

"How come you know you don't love flying without trying it?" I asked.

"I never like taking an airplane, well, I just practically don't like the heights. It scared the hell out of me," she said.

I nodded my head as I said the password to our common room. We walked inside and to our dormitory. We took off our robes, which were forced to wear by Snape or we will be in detention for a month, and changed into the clothes that we wear in the morning.

We walked down to the Great Hall and sat down at our own table and enjoy our lunch.

But not long after, someone in our house came running to me and said, " Hey, Nightshade, did you know you are in the quidditch team?" I rolled my eyes while many people at our table ran back to our common room to see the news.

"Yes, I know, so what?" I said.

"Oh, I didn't know you knew already. I thought that you got in by accident, seems that it's not an accident," he said.

I slammed my hand on the table causing Hermione to jump and said," Well, first you were running to me telling me the wonderful news. And the next second you were taunting me as if you hate me to hell. If you are going to be like this, get out of my sight while I'm trying to eat my lunch. And, which year are you in?"

"I'm in year four, and I'm in the quidditch team too, so I'm trying to see if you are talented enough. Because I don't want our quidditch game in the last place, will I?" he said.

"For your information, I'm more talented than you. Second, I'm sure that our team won't be in the last place while I'm in, so don't worry. Now get lost or I'll hex you," I said.

He smirked at me and left. I sighed and returned back to my lunch.

We left the Great Hall and went back to the common room after the incident in the Great Hall.

I slumped into the king seat while casting a spell around us because due to the quidditch thing, the common room is very noisy. They were shouting things like...... Why can she be in the quidditch team and I can't......she isn't that talented, is she......I hope she will be kicked out...... Blah blah blah, like I care what you guys think. Who am I?

I snapped out of my thoughts when Hermione tapped on my shoulders and pointed at the person that is trying to talk to me,  which is the person from lunch.

Annoying little brat, but quite handsome. I hit myself on the head and shook my head. Why will I think like that?

I wave my hand and the spell wears off.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Can't refuse me?" he said.

"I'm your dreames, prat. What do you want? Waving like an idiot,"  I said.

He shook his head in amusement and said, " I'm trying to say is, I'm sorry."

I looked at him like he grew a second head and said, " All right, apology accepted. What is your name anyway?"

"I'm Aaron Black, son of Regulus Arcturus Black," he said.

I gasped and whispered, " It's you." I looked at him and shook my head, trying to keep it out of my mind.