F I F T E E N

| im in love with God is a Woman by Ariana Grande. Anyone else? <3 |

Richie sat at the back of his bed with his legs pulled up to his chest. His head was placed on his knees. His shoulders shaking as soft sobs escaped him.

"Rich?" Y/n called out, softly.

She walked over to the side of his bed and placed her hand on his shoulder.
He flinched and lifted his head up. Richies eyes were a light red and tears stained his cheeks.

Y/n pulled her hand back and searched his eyes for a clue of what could be wrong.

She gently brushed her hand over his cheek and he leaned into the touch.

"Richie? Whats wrong?" Y/n whispers, caressing his cheek.

He looks away and she wraps her arms around him placing her head on his shoulder, "you can talk to me. You know that."

Richie sniffles and lets out a breath he wasn't aware he was holding. "Im such a waste of space. All i do is get in peoples way. All i do is annoy people with my stupid jokes and im just not enough for anyone. I don't even know why you're here right now. Im sure you'd rather be hanging out with someone else," he sniffles.

"Woah, Richie, don't you ever, ever say or think that. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but here. You are not a waste of space. And yes, you are annoying, but thats what we all love about you. We love your jokes even though they're annoying. We love them. We love you. Okay? So dont you ever feel like you're not enough for someone. You're more than enough." Y/n says, planting a soft kiss to Richies forehead.

"Y/n?" He says, lifting his head.

"Yes?"

"I love you," he whispers, almost to quietly he wasn't sure if Y/n had heard.

Y/n smiled, "i love you, too."