Chapter 47

Gionni

"5 minutes East" one of the workers at the video shoot said, walking into my trailer dressing room

I finished licking my backwood closed, "Look like imma be ready in 5?" I questioned.

"Just following orders.." he responding with his hands up.

"Heard ju" I said, lighting the blunt as he closed the door back, leaving.

Troy chuckled, "You gone get that nigga fired if you ain't out there in five minutes"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Niggas gotta to smoke"

"Eyes bout to below ashit in the next scene"my nigga Bully chimed in laughing.

"This nigga eyes always low, I don't think iv'e seen his eyes fully open in the last 5 years" Troy said laughing.

"Fuck you looking at my eyes for" I said laughing.

"That was definitely pause bro" Izzy said laughing.

"Y'all niggas loving calling some shit pause, fuck outta here" Troy said, throwing a backwoods pack at me.

"You been at this shit all damn day.." Izzy said.

"Thats cause this a female video shoot, you know they gotta take years doing shit we'll take a hour doing" Troy said, taking a pull from his blunt. There was a bunch of smoke in the air cause I told a couple of my niggas to slide through, since I knew the little groupie bitches was gonna be out.

I nodded in agreement, "Fucking years to get dressed, Lani kill me with that shit"

"Shit crazy" Troy said.

"Yo G, you fucking with the lil shawty you doing this video with?" Shooter, one of the other niggas i'm cool with asked.

"Nah, what you mean?" I asked.

"It just seem you busting that down, bro she on you" he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"She definitely little caesars" Izzy said laughing.

I chuckled, "Y'all already know I'm cool off that"

"She aight tho" Shooter said. "She got a nice lil bubble"

"G don't care bout shit but Lani" Troy said. "I don't even know why y'all talking to him bout shawty"

I took another pull from my blunt, "Facts" I said, keeping it simple. I just wasn't interested, I'm good luv...

After finishing my blunt and laughing at these dumb niggas, I made sure my shit was straight before, stepping back off the trailer. They decided to stay back for this scene cause it was hot as fuck outside.

"You ready now" Paloma asked walking over to me as I walked up to the set, with about two other people following making sure my shirt and pants were right.

"Mhm"

"Your high ass" she said, laughing.

I chucked, "Gotta be" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I hear you" she said, as the director came walking over.

"Okay so East, this is your scene, where you'll sync your verse." he said. "Since you have pretty explicit lyrics, I want you here on the bed with your blunt, you know doing what you do and Paloma's gonna do what she does... you know just feel it out, the chemistry's there... cool?"

"Mhm" she said, smiling.

I scratched the back of my head, "Heard ju" I said shrugging.

After waiting for them to set up the light and cameras, I sat on the end of the bed first. I began to record the first lines of my verse, while Paloma kneeled behind me, rubbing my shoulders. As the verse went on, we recored some clips of me laying back onto the bed as she straddled me. I didn't really feel no type cause I knew this was that kind of video.

I mouthed a part of my verse, "I like to bite, I like to choke,
She like my type, she like my stroke, she got my vote" as I lightly wrapped my hand around her neck, following the lyrics.

"Cut" the director said. "Great job.. I love it, I love the realness of it"

"I don't know if it was a good idea shooting with you east" Paloma said laughing. "This got me feeling some type lowkey"

I shook my head, laughing it off as I looked up seeing Lani standing off the the side. I got up walking over towards her, "Oh you done?" she said sarcastically.

"Don't do that" I said, kissing her cheek. "You brought me something to eat?" I said, looking at the bags she was holding from the CheeseCake Factory"

"Mhm" she said. "You sure you wanna eat right now, you look a lil busy"

I chuckled, "Man chill out"

"I'm just saying.. You out here choking bitches and shit" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"You want me to take you over there and choke you?" I retorted. She rolled her eyes, ignoring my serious ass question. "Aight then, cut that shit out"

"What time is this over?"

"This was the last scene so, probably within the next hour" I responded, pulling a water from the bag she was holding. "Where you on your way to" I said, admiring how good she looked.

"Meet with Tommie and Tammy, remember I told you they hit me up"

"They gone try to get your ass on that show again"

"I know, I told them not to come with that bs" she said, shaking her head. "That just ain't the kind of publicity i'm interested in"

"I mean you know I ain't fucking with it, all that fake fighting shit" I said as Paloma came walking over.

"I don't got time, cause I smack bitches in real life" Lani said, and even though it went with our conversation, I knew exactly why she said what she said.

I shook my head and chuckled, "Cut it out" I said lowly, as I lightly pinched her side. "This my girl, I don't think y'all met" I said, as they both gave unwelcoming smiles to each other.

"Um, I think we're done so I was just coming over to say Thank you, I really appreciate you working with me"

"Heard ju, glad I could help" I said.

"Sams normally really fast putting the videos together, so shouldn't be long before its done.. I'll send it to you before it releases though"

I nodded, "I'll be on the look out"

"Okay, i'll text you" she said, smiling before walking away.

"You gonna take your food now?" Lani asked rolling her eyes.

I chuckled, "Gimme my food, with your jealous ass.. ain't nobody worried bout that girl"