Chapter 9: Waking up

*Short Chapter

Taehyung's eyes opened slowly, his vision still blurred as the drug wore off. He slowly sat up, feeling the cold shackles around his wrists, and as the realization finally set in, his breathing quickened, and he looked around frantically, seeing his friend lying beside him, still asleep and the blonde shook his arm roughly.

"Jimin? Jimin, wake up, wake up!"

His friend only groaned, still in a deep sleep, and Tae moved as close as he could to him, taking his hand and tears began to fall from is eyes uncontrollably. He soon heard the door open, and the light from upstairs shone down on the dark room, and Tae watched nervously as the shadow approached, walking down step by step. He held Jimin's hand tighter, but the fear he had suddenly vanished when he saw the familiar face.

"Jungkook? Jungkook, what the hell is this!"

"Hush hush, let the boy sleep."

"Take these cuffs off of me, this isn't funny!"

"I didn't intend it to be. Stop yelling, Jimin needs rest."

"What did you do to him?"

"The same that I did to you. I guess it wore off you quicker."

"Wore off...wait did you drug us?"

"I had to TaeTae. I couldn't wait any longer."

"Longer for what? What is this!"

"Quiet down, I'm not telling you again."

"What the hell is going on Jungkook. If this is some kind of sick joke, then knock it the hell off and take us home."

"It's not a joke. I'll be down when Jiminie wakes up, I just couldn't stand seeing you scared baby boy."

"Are you serious? Tell me this is a joke Jungkook."

"It's not."

"We're your friends, what are you doing!"

"Protecting what's mine."