chapter 6: Well hello

Hayley's POV

As we drove closer to our destination I could see curious eyes everywhere. We got to the pack house and saw Uncle Sam, Aunt Eve, Ex-mate and his new slut at the entrence. As we came to a hault Skylar and I drove passed the boys car and right in front of them. Austin and Jared got out of the car and took off there shades. 

Aunt Eve gasped. 

"Jared! Austin! It's so wonderful to see you both!"

She went up to them and gave a bone crushing hug. 

Skylar and I took off our helmets. We shoke out our hair and hopped off our bikes. 

"Well hello." I said grabbing there attention.

"Hayley!" Aunt Eve exclaimed.

I chuckled and gave her a hug. 

"Hello Uncle Sam" I said

"My how you've gown into such a lovely women." 

When they heard this Austin, Jared and Skylar tried to keep in their laughs. I gave them a glare and instantly stopped.

I gave Sam a hug before even looking at my ex-mate and his slut. 

I gave them a fake smile. 

"Hello Erik and I presume the women beside you is your girlfriend?"

"I'm his mate actually. The names Sarah bitch" She said the last word low but not low enough for me and the others not to hear.

"Don't call my sister a bitch" Austin said angily. 

Once he said that she cowered away. 

"Anyways. Can we get settled in?" I asked.

Aunt Eve nodded her head eagerly.

"You won't be in the pack house, You will be beside the pack house. The three story house that we built for you. Me and Sam thought that if you guys ever wanted to come and stay we thought to build a house in the middle of the pack house and our family house." Sam said.

Aww.

"thanks uncle Sam and aunt Eve." Jared said. 

they showed us the house and to say the least it was HUGE! The top floor had five massive rooms, the middle room being the master bed room, the second was a whole training area and dining area and lastly the main floor was the living room with lazy boy couches and samsung digital flat screen and the main kitchen area. At the back was a large lawn for training and a huge swimming pool. And lastly there was a basement for any sort of use.

we thanked them and they went back home. 

Now down to business. We got our cars and motorbikes in the garage and grabbed our suit cases. we will be using the second floor to put our weapons there. lucky for us uncle and aunt installed a highly secure place to put our weapons. The weapons will be placed on the wall that transforms into a whole storage for putting weapons in. 

After unpacking for what felt like hours all four of us went to the mall to get somthing to eat. We all got a large coffee on the go and then went to Macca's (a.k.a Mc Donalds) and got some food. As I waited in line with Skylar we were approached by some fuck boys from a different pack.

"Hey girls. What you doing later tonight?"

"Hey wanna go and have some fun?"

I turned around to look at them. One had blue eyes and black hair and his power radiating off him meaning he is an alpha to be. The other one had grey stormy eyes and blonde hair, he smelt like a beta to be. lucky I covered my scent.

"Sorry not interested so fuck off" then turned back in line with Sky 

"What did you say to me bitch! Do you know who I am! I am the future alpha of the third strongest pack!" blue eyes growled  

I turned around again. Now I'm pissed. 

"Oh no. Boys run while you still can." Sky said 

"Shut up bitch" grey eyes said

"Do you know who I am" I said threatening

"I am from the  Fallen Darkness pack." I said

"So? Is that suppost to scare me?" blue eyes said

"It will soon as you know who my parents are." As I said that I let my alpha blood be known to them. 

I saw there smiles turn to shock. They ran off and I laughed and so did Sky. We got our food, ate then went back to the pack house and spent some time there.