They Find Out That Somebody is Stalking You

Joseph Seed-

Joseph found the letters that you had been receiving and confronted you about it, you thought that it was just a part of dating the Father. You assumed that he received similar letters but you were wrong. He had everyone working on tracking the stalker down, to put an end to it, and he made sure that you were never alone. Either he was with you, Faith was with you, or the most trusted members of his flock where with you. He knew that you would need some support through this time and was always there to comfort you and reassure you. His flock where even eager to find whoever it was who was threatening you, Joseph had made it very clear about how important you are.

Jacob Seed-

You went to Jacob and showed him the letters that your stalker had been sending you, most of them were creepy, obsessive and vaguely threatening. He became the best god damn detective you have ever seen. He interrogated you, how long have you been receiving them, when and where do you find them, have you seem anyone around often that seem out of place or just more than you would see anyone else. You answered his questions to the best of your ability. He sent men to track your stalker down, promising to deal with them his self. He spent all of his time on finding them. When he walked past you bedroom and heard you crying he thought that you had received another letter. Then he realised that you were just scared, of course you were and he felt as if he should have seen it earlier. He cursed himself for his own stupidity before promising to stay by your side until his men found them and he could 'handle' them.

John Seed-

When you received the fifth letter, you knew that it wasn't going to stop so you told John. He was furious that somebody would wright something so disgusting to you, that they would dare threaten someone that he cared so deeply about. He wouldn't stand for it. There was no way that he would just stand by and watch somebody threaten and upset you, he sent men after them and made sure that they were tracked down. Eventually they found the stalker while John watched over you, not wanting to leave you alone for even a second. Of course he made the stalker confess and atone for their sins. Afterwards, he held you and comforted you, promising that he would never let anyone harm you and you promised to go straight to him if something like this happened again.

REQUESTS???