Chapter 29

A/N : hello my lovely readers! Here's the newest update, sorry it's a bit on the shorter side and I'd like to once again apologize to you whom waited for a update for so long, between being a mom to my two year old and  college I didn't have any time, but now that I have graduated and finished I have some free time to finish off this book, once this one is finished I'll be finishing off either Natural Selection or InHuman next, I hope you enjoy this update!

Question: when you're not working/ at school how do you like to spend your time?

Word Count: 1552
Unedited

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

         Jason looked down into my eyes, his own were reflecting how happy he was not to mention I could feel his happiness coming through the bond we shared. A smile started to spread on his face as a knock came on our door. But it didn't seem to bother Jason as he just stared down at me, in fact he didn't even budge.

"Jason... are you...gonna answer that?"  I slowly ask and watch as his eyes lock onto my lips as i spoke. His tongue swiping out to lick his dried ones.

"I will as soon as you cover up." Smirking he reached up and pulled me by my waist into him. Looking down I nearly forgot that I was only covered with a fluffy white towel. Letting out a slight giggle, I look into the green swirls starring at me, goddess. "If you don't stop thinking like that, those thoughts will get you in trouble little wolf." He looked as if he wanted to say more but another knock came. Sighing out he gave me a pointed look before going to answer the door.

Taking off for the bathroom I grabbed the outfit that had been provide for me and for once I was happy with the layout. A little sun dress, along with clean bra and panties of course. Once in the bathroom I could hear the voices out side slightly growing before quieting down a level.

After pulling on the outfit I smiled in comfort, stepping out in bare feet I padded my way through the room to see Darin and Jason standing there before looking over at me. A smile came over Jason's face as he makes his way over to me, still just a towel covering over his waist.

"You look beautiful." He speaks, letting out a laugh as I look him over once again before looking at Darin.

"And you're still just in a towel." Darin laughed out at the sight of both of us. Banter was flooding the room as the look of mischief comes over the green eyes of my alpha king.  Knowing that nudity was pretty common in the were world it was taken as how it should've, just banter.

"We're heading back to the castle soon." Shock washed over me at his words, already? Wasn't there just an attack on it?  "No need to worry Ella, you will be safe." Jason adds as he holds me by my hands. I could see the protectiveness of his wolf shinning threw.

I watched as Jason dismissed Darin and closed the door once he left. Walking over to the dresser where his clothes were also laid out; dropping the towel a quick intake of air was heard from me. Even with how many times I've seen him naked, it still takes me by surprise just how attractive he is.

Turning his head Jason sends a smirk over his shoulder at me, "like what you're seeing Ella?" His tone was playful as he continued to dress.

"If I say yes do I get a kiss?" I asked with a smile of my own.

Walking over to me Jason smiled, all he had on were his boxers and pants, his shirt was held tightly in his hand. Looking down at me his emerald eyes stared down at me, "you were getting kissed regardless.."

And with that strong arms swooped me up against hard muscle as his lips crashed down upon my own, tugging and nipping at my lips. It was rough but pleasurable in so many ways.

Pulling back a lopsided grin was on his face as he quick pulled his shirt on over his head; sending off a great display of his muscles as they flexed.

"Lets go, we will head out since the others are probably waiting." Letting out a slight laugh his large hand gripped my own as he led us through the building.

The ride home was quiet, Jason and Darin were discussing plans of the rotation of guards, along with border patrol and other safety measures.

The air in the vehicle felt hot and stuffy, but I kept my gaze out the window with Jason on my left, his hand found a resting place right on the top of my thigh, possessive male.

Soon the gates of the castle came into view and as we entered I was in shock, so many Guards were out, wether training, running  or patrolling there was also a line of them waiting for us at the drop off from the SUV.

Turning my gaze I find that Jason too was looking out the window, "was all this really necessary?" I quietly ask him as I watch him lean back getting ready to exit the large vehicle.

"Of course. I won't lose you Ella. The attack was rumoured to be against you and so I'm not taking any chances at losing you, I will protect you with everything I have." He strongly spoken before placing a kiss against the mark on my neck, his wolf eyes once again shining through. Showing that both sides will protect me and that they wanted me protected.

Nodding my head as an answer he was about to say more when the feeling of the SUV stopping prevented him from doing so. The doors opened giving us a view to the guards lined up to the castle doors. Stepping out first Jason turned back to the open door reaching his hand up for me to take. Sliding my hand into his I grasp it, as I too exit, and once I'm out Darin follows, Jason's hand left mine before his arm was around my waist, holding me close as he looked on with wary eyes even with the guards present.

He didn't trust his surroundings, I could even feel his suspicion and distrust coming through the slight opening of the bond I had to him. My eyes looked along the guards before my Vision looked towards the castle and I almost stopped as the sight of the upper window. There elder Gracie stood, watching us as we made our way to the doors. He looked to have two or three others standing with him,before turning and following them he left from my view.

I don't like that man, or the elders in general. Turning I look to Jason as we enter through the doors, "are more elders here with Gracie?" I tried to hold my voice as strong as him to show him I wanted a strait answer. Looking over to me Jason let out a sigh, before shifting on his feet.

"Yes. There is a meeting to be held with all elders over the recent attack and what can be done." I could see in his green eyes he didn't like the idea either, not to mention I wasn't hiding my thoughts or irritation of the elders here from him.

"ELLA!!" Turning my head from Jason I look to see Ara running towards me, and before I knew it I was pulled into a tight hug by the girl.

"Yeah no need to rush to me like that dear, your chosen is okay thanks for the concern.." Darin spoke as he crossed his arms and let out a huff.

"Oh pipe down, I knew you would be fine, however Ella on the other hand..." Ara trailed off and she didn't need to explain farther I knew she was hinting at the attack that was meant for me, but i wasn't going to let that bother me.

"It's good to see you too Ara, but if you'll excuse me, Jason and I have a meeting to get ready for." I smiled at her before heading up the stairs with Jason in tow, just as we reach the top we are once again stopped. This time however it wasn't a friendly welcome back, it was elder Gracie.

"Sir, you are not going to let her join our meeting are you. Strategizing and war are not topics women should concern them selves with. What they need to focus on is family, pregnancies and other things a woman's job entails." The dislike for me was evident,  plain as day as he spoke with disgust in his tone.

"Well elder Gracie I'm sure you won't mind Ella being there considering the attack was made for her. She should be aware and have the knowledge too, for he safety. If it is so much of a problem for you, you are welcome to sit out this meeting." And with that Jason pulled me along, pushing past the elder and heading into the direction of our room.