I Wish

You knocked on Peter's door eagerly. He had just texted you telling you that Tony Stark had asked him to help him out.

Aunt May opened the door and smiled.

"Come in, Y/N." She said and you smiled kindly at her.

"Thanks, May." You said and ran towards Peter's bedroom. Peter waited on his twin bed and his eyes widen.

"Tell me everything!" You yelled excitedly and Peter shut the door behind you. You and him sat on the Twin bed.

"So he came into my room for an offer. He knew I was Spider-Man, and he told me I'm going to Germany." Peter said and you frowned.

"I'm gonna miss you Pete," You said and hugged your friend tightly. He hugged back and his cheeks flushed.

He'd always secretly had this thing for you. Peter wouldn't admit it But, he was in love with you. His 18 year old heart couldn't take the pain anymore. (Pretend he's 18)

"I'll miss you too." He said chuckling. You smiled and kissed his cheek in a friendly way.

Peter's cheeks turned red and he smiled.

———
Couple days later
———

Tony was having a hard time. He had recently found out the truth about his parents. His PTSD and Anxiety had spiked up since then and he was having numerous nightmares.

Now he had to take care of other matters. Peter had lied to him and tried to take out Vulture. He of course didn't succeed, causing a ship to be struck in half.

Tony, after sealing the ship together, met the young boy on a building. Hoping to give him some words of wisdom.

"Was everyone ok?" The 18 year old asked and the suit gave a tight nod. He was about to reply when another hero sprung out of no where.

The suit was similar to Peter's. The suit was a green and red. The suit eyes narrowed and looked between the two men. Peter smiled silently and walked over to the other hero.

The other hero took its mask off revealing your gorgeous face. Peter smiled and hugged you.

"No thanks to you." Tony finally said and Peter glared at him.

"No thanks to me? None of this would have happened if you just listened to me!" Peter yelled angrily. You stood by his side defensively.

He chuckled and looked over at Tony with a frown.

"If you actually cared, you'd actually be here."

You scoffed and looked over at Tony. Tony let the suit open and he walked out. His eyes didn't leave your slightly shorter figure. He soon focused back on Peter.

"Parker," He growled and Peter's eyes widen. He walked over to Peter who stood back. You cut in front of Peter and glared at the older man.

"This is none of your concern." Tony growled and you scoffed, causing Tony to raise a brow at you.

"This is my concern. Peter tried his damn best. You don't have to be a dick about it." You snarled and Tony was taken back.

You were so confident for someone your age. It was really......Attractive.

Tony rolled his eyes and looked over at Peter, clenching his jaw in an angle. He sighed and nodded.

"But if someone dies, that's on you Parker. If you die, I feel like that's going to be on me. I don't need that on my damn conscience." Tony spoke angrily and let the suit engulf him.

He flew away and you smiled at Peter. You put a hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"I just saved your ass."

———
Couple Days Later
———

After that encounter, Tony couldn't get you out of his mind. Not in a bad way.

He wanted to know more about this other hero character. He had never heard of you before. He noticed you were a friend of Peter's.

Or maybe Girlfriend?

Not that he cared or anything. He sighed and sat up from bed. He didn't want to go back to sleep. He didn't want to relive any nightmares.

That's the last thing he needed.

He got out of bed and snuck into his lab, tinkering alone. He remembered the times when he had been tinkering with Bruce in the lab.

Or maybe when Cap would come in and gush over his great work on his latest suits, asking how it worked.

He smiled at the thought, but frowned soon after.

Those times were gone now.

He was alone. Not totally alone. He had Jarvis, Happy, and Rhodey. Pepper had left him a couple months ago.

He was over it. He had to be.

Or else very painful memories would come back to his mind, causing him to lose control of his emotions. He would breakdown, but he had to stay strong.

He couldn't be weak now.

Not ever. He had to set an example.

———

Peter had invited you to come with him to Stark Tower. Tony had called him last night telling him to come over tomorrow.

Peter was excited and jumping up and down with glee. You stood beside him, like a bodyguard, and walked with him.

He saw Happy and waved. Happy noticed you and raised a brow at Peter. Peter ignored his gaze and tugged your arm behind him.

"Where's Mr. Stark?" Peter asked instead and Happy lead them to a more private room. Tony was there wearing a nice suit. His sun glasses sat on his nose as he smirked.

"Peter." He said and turns to you.

"We met already. I'm Tony Stark." He said smiling. Your rolled your eyes playfully.

"Yeah I know. I'm Y/N." You said and you held your hand out for Tony to shake. He shook it and glanced behind him.

"Peter. I have something for you." Tony said with a gleam in his eye. Peter giggled in suspense and his eyes widen. Tony revealed the Iron Spider suit.

Your eyes widen as well. The suit was beautifully designed. A gold and bright red with a large dark blue? Black? Spider on the front. 

"Holy shit." You said and Peter couldn't stop staring at it.

"Ready to be an Avenger, Kid?" Tony asked and Peter smiled widely.

"I get a suit likes yours?!" Peter said in awe. Tony nodded and you smiled at Peter. Peter was afraid to decline the offer and he sighed.

"I think, I should stick to being a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man for now." Peter said and Tony nodded understandingly.

"Mr. Stark, this is an impressive suit and all. But I have some additions." You said and started to speak to him about upgrades. Tony was impressed by your smart mind and nodded as you spoke.

Peter watched as you two spoke to each other about the suit and upgrades quickly. Peter could see the familiar glint in your eyes.

Peter knew you fell for Tony Stark right then. Tony seemed to have fallen for you as well. You guys couldn't stop geeking out.

Happy came behind Peter and put an arm on his shoulder.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Happy asked and Peter sighed.

He turned to look at you and Stark happily talking to each other. Your eyes showing clear interest in him. Peter sighed and smiled softly.

"I wish Happy, I wish."