12

(A/n hey guys so this is a time skip where Sakura is now eight years old and on her last year of the academy going to Genin status just like the others.)

Sakura's POV

Ah the summer breeze, it sure is something it's so calming and nice. Too bad that tomorrow we we will have to leave the academy and become genins with our new sensei's, I wonder who is going to be my sensei. I hope he is nice, and cool just like Iruka sensei.

Iruka sensei and I have becomed very close to each other since day one, I could even say he is like an older brother to me, that's how close we gotten over the years I been here in the academy.

I also have made new friends that hang out with the group now and then, they are the ones I bumped into my first day of school, Tenten and Lee.

"Saku-chan, let's go back to homeroom Iruka sensei is going to name our groups. " Hinata said to me as she and the others started to walk inside the academy.

I jumped off the tree branch I was sitting on and headed inside with the others.

Once inside our homeroom we sat in our regular seats, and waited on Iruka sensei to get here.

But in the mean time we chatted along with each other.

"I hope I get to be with Sakura -Chan dattebayo! " Naruto exclaimed.

"Hn, In your dreams dobe, I bet I'm gonna be with Sakura-chan. " Sasuke said with his Uchiha smirk.

"What did you say Teme! Fine if I'm not with Sakura Chan then I'll be with Hinata-chan, ttebayo! " he fended and then started to bicker with Sasuke.

As we chatted, laughed, bullied, and teased each other the other kids in the class mainly the girls glared at Ino, Hinata and I for being to friendly to their Sasuke-kun, Naruto-kun and Shikamaru-kun.

It turns out that the four years we have been attending the academy, the boys have their own fan clubs.

Called;

Sasuchiha club, Naruxfan club, Shikanara fan club, Shinoabufan club, Kibainu fan club, chojiakmi fan club, and it even reached neji which is Nejihyu fan club and unfortunately Itachi-san was also dragged into this, his fans are called Tachichiha fan club.

Please don't ask me about the wierd fan club names, the girls in this academy are weird.

And don't get me started with the boys, poor Ino, Hinata and TenTen they too have their own fan boys. But lucky me, no one really likes me so no one follows me like sick lovey dovey puppies like they do to my friends.

Guess it isn't that bad having Kura inside of me after all.

"Class sorry I'm late, I got caught up with a teacher conference. " Iruka sensei apologized.

We all stopped our conversations and paid attention to our sensei.

"Anyways here are the permanent assigned squads. Squad 1 are.... " he said the names of the people in squads one, two and three ect. Until he reached group seven.

"Team 7 will be Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno and Naruto Uzumaki. " he said.

And as for Naruto...

"Why do I have to be with Sasuke-teme?! " he asked.

"Because he is a top student and as for you Naruto you need more practice, just because you're the hokage's son doesn't mean you can slack off. So the hokage himself and the other teachers decided to place the best student with the need more practice student, that's why, and no you can't change groups if you happen to ask. " sensei said as he continued the list.