nine

Jin was quite so happy today.

Namjoon thought his stupid jokes were funny. It wasn't that big of a deal but at least someone finally appreciated his humor. And at least that someone was Namjoon, eyes shining happily he followed Taehyung.

Something was up with Taehyung it wasn't the fact that he was down, that had brought this to Jin's attention. It was actually the fact that Taehyung had been happier than ever.

Something was up he was never this happy. Not that Jin was complaining, he wanted Taehyung to be happy but this was just so strange. Jin was a naturally curious person, and Taehyung was clearly sneaking off to go somewhere. He claimed that he had been staying inside too long, and needed a breath of fresh air.

But then one day Jin saw him heading inside a limo. So after that Jin had gotten suspicious and had waited for Taehyung to come back.

And what really confused Jin was the fact that Taehyung had no sort of disguise on. Was he wishing to get mobbed by their fans? Jin didn't want to jump to conclusions so he had even went into the limo to check if Taehyung had left his disguise there.

Nothing was in the limo.

Even more confused Jin, had decided to follow Taehyung. He could have just asked Taehyung what he was up to, or waited until he told them.

But where was the excitement in that? Taking a right, the taxi that he alerted to follow Taehyung screeched to a stop.

There it was Taehyung's sleek limo outside of a classy looking hotel. And there he was Taehyung inside of the hotel lobby, taking a key from the desk receptionist. Jin from inside the taxi peered through the windows, things just kept getting stranger and stranger.

The receptionist was clearly a fan for she was squealing and asking more like begging Taehyung to sign her shirt. Happily complying Taehyung took the key and had headed up to his room.

Wrapping the scarf tighter around his neck Jin payed the taxi driver and made his way out of the car. What on world was going on? Maybe he'd finally know today, he entered the lobby and the girl's eyes went wide.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Are you Kim Seokjin" she squealed her eyes as wide as saucers. Nodding he winced as she squealed even louder.

"Have you seen Taehyung?" He questioned and nodding happily she asked him to also sign her shirt. Which he did of course and then asked for the key to the hotel room, claiming Taehyung had left something behind.

The girl was more than happy to comply. Eyes still wide as she gazed at him still starstruck, it was quite adorable actually. Giving her one last smile Jin pushed his bangs out of his forehead and started searching for the room.

Skimming over the hundreds, he landed on the two hundreds. Ah there it was, two hundred and three. Perfect.

Smirking he figured that he should probably knock first. But then again where was the fun in that? Adjusting his scarf which was falling off his neck, he smiled. Ah, he could finally get to the bottom of this.

He carefully opened the hotel door only to be met with a sight that would scar his innocent eyes forever.

~~~~~

What are some good Fanfiction?

Help someone😩

^same