This Is Why

Why would you ever choose to go vegan? Why do vegans push their beliefs on people? Why do they care about animals so much? Can't veganism kill you? What about protein? Don't cows need to be milked?

This campaign seeks to raise awareness about the meat and dairy industry. Cows, pigs, chickens and other livestock are the most tortured and abused creatures on earth, and not enough people are aware of this. There are many campaigns covering a variety of issues on Wattpad, but very few that bring to light the struggle of animals. The meat industry is treating sentient beings like machinery that can be tortured, and it's killing us humans as well. Contrary to popular belief, factory farming isn't necessary, and it wastes much more than it gives.

If you would like to join the campaign, you need only help encourage people to be more aware about the food they eat. WRite a book that deals with animal rights or vegetarianism/veganism. Talk to your friends and family about it. Don't be forceful, but if animal rights get brought up, try talking about the rights of pigs, chickens, and cows. If your friend is talking about an animal rescue, bring up the stories of pigs who have leaped from slaughterhouse trucks and now live their lives at ease in sanctuaries. Share a cute story about a therapy pig to help show that they aren't different from dogs and cats. Don't yell at meat-eaters. Educate them.

We are not trying to force you to be vegan, or even vegetarian. We are only giving you information. We believe that before people choose what they do or don't eat, they should have all the facts at their disposal, and the meat and dairy industry are not giving us these facts. Our sources are listed at the bottom of each article, and are made up of only trustworthy sources like university studies. The videos we include often have real footage of animal torture, so viewer discretion is advised. The video above should be watched if at all possible to better understand why vegans make the choices they do, and why it is not an extremist diet.

Please do not troll this account with comments about how much you love meat. If you don't want to be a vegetarian or vegan then don't be. You have no right to harass people about their diet and moral choices. If you have questions or skepticism, feel free to ask. It's okay to disagree. To be clearer on what counts as trolling or not:

"I don't understand how people can give up meat. It's so good. How do vegans go through life without bacon, even with knowing about the ethics? It doesn't seem plausible to me." ✔️

"I read this while eating a bacon sandwich. Yummm." ✖️