Brave New World.

"Eliza my bitch!Where you been?" I glared over at Chad as he sets up the balloons and darts, "chad honey I've got money to make, and I'm not shaking anything for you,you fucking nasty!" I yell back as I turn around and make my way to Bonnie and El...

"Eliza my bitch!Where you been?" I glared over at Chad as he sets up the balloons and darts, "chad honey I've got money to make, and I'm not shaking anything for you,you fucking nasty!" I yell back as I turn around and make my way to Bonnie and Elena, "Bonnie my dark chocolate Bahama mama! What's shaking ladies?" I question as I go to hug Bonnie but at the last second she shoves her hand in my face and I end up with a face full of dirt once again. "I just got this shirt washed!" "That's what you get for being so embarrassing." I snicker as Bonnie helps me up and I end up facing Elena's unamused face, "I'm starting to think something crawled up your ass and never left." I start cracking up laughing and turn to get a high five from Bonnie but she just shakes her head, "bunch of bitches." I mutter as I shake the dirt of my pants. "So Liz aren't you worried Katherine could still be pretending to be you?" Bonnie asks as we each grab a bag of toys to hand out to the booths,"honestly? She was shit at being me, she could probably pull off Elena better than me. But I'm not worried I'm packing bitches!" I yell as I pull out two stakes from my leather boots and hold them up proudly. "Yep I'm worried now." My mouth pops open as I watch Bonnie and Elena start to laugh as they make their way away from me. I shoved the stakes back in and take off after them, "I'm serious!" I yell as I start walking with them, and they once again start cracking up laughing. I start to pout as I pull out a chocolate bar from my fav place, "didn't think I would need you, but bitches are mean." I mumble as I try and scarf it down. Once we split form Bonnie, I follow Elena as we make our way through the school once again and I instantly spot Jeremy, a smirk forms on my face. "Hey Jerme-" I start to say as I pass Jeremy but he ends up shoulder checking me and I end up sliding across the floor in front of Elena and Stefan. I look Stefan and Elena up and down and I strike a sexy pose on the ground, "what's shaking sexy?" I say seductively and start cracking up laughing on the ground. I start to roll around because Stefan's look of surprise was so precious, "Stef it looks like I killed your cat." I try and get out between giggles as Elena pulls me up from the ground while shaking her head at me. "Is there any way you could I don't know, beat the loving shit out of Jeremy Stef?" I question as Stefan's look of surprise is wiped of his face, he hold up his hands in surrender, "can't have social services on my ass for you Liz." My mouth pops open in surprise, "you wouldn't take the fall for your best friend?" "What best friend?" My mouth pops open once again, "you know what? Fuck you guys." I say as I storm away all while hearing them laugh their heads off at me.

"The ring toss is out of Bart and Homer dolls and Team Jacob Ts." I explain to Elena as me and Bonnie finally catch up to her, later in the night "Okay, I can grab some from the science club. Also, we lost a speaker in the karaoke booth." I nod my head as I write the information down on my clip board. "Hey, it's all good Elena look around. This is a huge success." Bonnie explains as she stops Elena in her path, "that is true, there's more people here than last year. Probably for me." I say as I flip my hair over my shoulder, Bonnie and Elena just laugh at my antics. "You mean I can do more than just wreak vampire havoc?" "Go figure." I turn my head as I watch a girl take a large chocolate ice cream cone from the vender, "well ladies if you need anything I'll be over there." I point towards the ice cream truck and try to make my way over but Elena's grip on the back of my jacket stops me. "Why you gotta ruin my fun?" I say disappointed as the girl walks off with her friends, I could no longer see the delicious cone. "Because you are a planner, we don't have breaks till the end." I roll my eyes as I look over and watch a man fix a shade on the funnel cake stand, "Hey. Uh carter right?" I ask the man as he turns and makes his way towards us. "Wow. What you need beautiful?" I giggle as I pull my curls away from my face and go to speak but Elena pulls me back and motions towards Bonnie. My smirk falls as I realized he was talking to Bonnie, "um, what do you know about karaoke speakers?" "Heh. Why don't you show me the problem?" "Heh my ass." I mutter under my breath as I mark karaoke speakers off my to do list. "Ya Bonnie show him the problem." I snicker at Elena's not so obvious hint to Bonnie. "Okay come on." I watch as he starts to laugh and follow Bonnie, "Don't you think he's got a pedo laugh?" I ask Elena seriously as she slaps my shoulder and we make our way to the science club while I snicker all the way, "didn't find it funny?"