Twenty-Eight

Amelia couldn't get Ron's threat out of her mind. She didn't know how to do that. It always played on her mind. She hadn't slept at all.

When morning came, Amelia went down to the common room. Snape was there. Amelia sighed. "Stalking me now? I thought Granger was more your type," she said.

"That is not funny."

Amelia shrugged. "Oh come on.  She's your type."

***
Amelia went to breakfast. Draco smiled. "Did you see Severus?" He asked.

Amelia nodded. "Yeah. Wasn't expecting to see him there so early," she told her brother.

***
Ron kept on looking over at Amelia. Everyone noticed. "Ron, you have to stop looking at her. It's weird," Hermione said as she buttered her toast.

Ron glared. "The fact she's still here after letting Voldemort in between her legs is just wrong," he said.

"She didn't. Not willingly. He forced her into it," Harry said.

Ron couldn't believe it. His two best friends were sticking up for a Malfoy. "Why are you defending her? After everything her family have done! Harry, they stole your sister."

Harry sighed. "They didn't. She fell in love."

***
Amelia walked to her first class which happened to be potions. She walked into the classroom. Snape looked up. "You're early."

"Don't get too used to it."

Snape smirked. He knew Amelia was having her feisty side was coming back. He had missed that and he had missed her.

***
During potions, Amelia worked in silence with Maisie. Maisie grinned. "Snape can't keep his eyes off of you," she said.

Amelia shrugged. "Good for him. He can look at Granger. She's his type," she told her best friend.

"No. You're his type. Blonde, stunning and classy."

***
After the lesson, the girls walked to transfiguration. McGonagall smiled. "We are going to be going over some of the topics we have already completed. In order to prepare for your O.W.Ls," she said.

Amelia sighed. She didn't want to be around any Gryffindors. Especially not Ronald Weasley. He unnerved her.  She walked out.

***
Snape was walking the corridors. He was checking for students not in class. He saw Amelia standing there. "And why Miss Malfoy are you not in class?" He asked.

Amelia shrugged. "I don't want to be around Ronald Weasley. He's unnerving me."

Snake nodded. "Okay. What has he done?"

"Oh. He made a threat to me. I don't want to be in the same classes as him," she said.

***
During dinner, Amelia couldn't concentrate. She looked up at Draco who was flirting with Maisie. "Put her down would you?" She asked.

Draco smirked and kissed Maisie's cheek. Amelia rolled her eyes and walked off. Snape followed her.

***
Snape grabbed Amelia and pushed her into an alcove. She looked at him and their lips touched. It started off as a slow loss but soon turned into an extremely passionate kiss.

Amelia moaned lightly. Snape smirked and started to kiss her neck. But both of them remained unaware that someone had seen them.

Someone who would have no trouble exposing everything.