Chapter 9 - I love you's and Mic packs

The two teenagers walked to their limo with their fingers clasped together. Marinette found that she wasn't nervous around Adrien, she even felt a little flirtatious. When he slid into the limo after her, she gently pushed him away by his nose and slipped him a wink when he had slid in to seat himself next to her. She let out a small, adorable giggle as he pretended to pout.

He sat there, pouting at Marinette until he felt that she was under his illusion. At just the right moment, he suddenly leaped up and tackled her down her her seat and tickled her until she begged him to stop with tears of laughter filling her eyes.

"A-Adrien!" She squealed. "S-Stop it!"

"I like it when you beg, princess," He smiled with a devilish grin that she felt was almost familiar.

"Adrien!" She laughed as she hit his chest, which was looming above her like a cloud. He propped himself up on his hands, still above her.

"Now, my princess, you're mine!" He announced before letting himself down to press their lips together. Marinette always got shivers when they're lips collided. Suddenly, the car's engine started and Adrien pushed himself up, still not getting off his princess.

"Adrien, you have to sit up," Marinette laughed as she squirmed playfully while pressing up on his chest with a laugh.

"You'll get cold without my warmth?" He tried. His excuse was only met with a laugh.

"It's the middle of summer. I'll be fine," He sighed as he sat up and moved over to give her space to sit up as well. Marinette bounced excitedly as she thought about the photo shoot.

"I'm so excited to meet the people who get to design your outfits and help to fit you into them!" She said excitedly.

Adrien lifted a mischevious eyebrow as he calmly commented, "Sometimes they need to help me dress and undress." At this, Marinette let out a small gasp of disbelief at him and hit him softly in the arm.

"I don't think I'll be put on that team, luckily" She laughed teasingly. The rest of the car ride was spent teasing each other and talking about the photo shoot. When they arrived, Marinette flew from her seat only to find herself stopped by Adrien.

"What's the password?" He asked her as he used both arms to block the door. She rolled her eyes, pretending to be annoyed, but her smile gave her away. She leaned in slowly towards his lips before quickly averting her target to his forehead and rushing the way out of her door laughing.

"That wasn't fair!" He called out after her as he stepped out of the limo. He saw that she had stopped and seemed to be staring at something. He walked up beside her and saw that they were at a beautiful blue river that was settled between two brilliant cliffs.

"Welcome to the Gorges du Verdon river!" Adrien's photographer welcomed before pulling Adrien away to a small tent that had been set up near the river to start on his hair and makeup. He let an arm reach out towards Marinette and mouthed the words 'help me,' which only got a laugh and a shake of her head in return. It was then her turn to be whisked away by the manager of the photo shoot over to the costume tent. Marinette stepped inside and gasped, her jaw gaping at all of the magnificent outfits that had been designed specifically for Adrien.

The tent was buzzing full of designers, managers, photographers, and many other important-looking people all bustling around. The manager who still was leading her through led her to a short woman with short brown hair that was pulled into a messy bun. She had brown eyes and a clipboard in her hand. "This is Cecilie. She will be guiding you through your duties for the day. You will be trusted to be on your own for most of the day so, ensure that you take every little thing seriously," the manager explained, eyeing the young intern suspiciously.