You Go To The Zoo/Aquarium

Joseph Seed-

Joseph took you to an aquarium because they are quieter and calmer than a zoo, not that you minded. He held your hand the whole time while walking around the aquarium. Usually you wouldn't be interested about listening to somebody tell you random information about fish but when Joseph was the one reading from the little plaques you couldn't be more interested. His voice was always so relaxing and enticing so you would hold onto his arm with a small smile on you face and listen to him. When he realised that he was talking a lot he said "sorry, am I boring you?" not wanting to make you bored, he wanted you to have fun as well. But you could honestly tell him that he wasn't boring and that you enjoyed listening to him read or just talk in general.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob took you to the zoo because he is genuinely interested in animals and he only really got to work with wolves, the occasional bear or something, so he enjoyed being able to observe animals that he didn't get to see everyday. He would roll his eyes when you gushed about how cute an animal was, telling you that they aren't cute and that they could kill you easily. It was then your turn to roll your eyes as he gave you brief description of each animal, reading each piece of information. Ignoring how you were talking about how cute something was. When you jokingly about taking an animal home, ranging from bear to elephant, he would usually nod and agree with you. He would say that they would make a valuable addition to his judges, you would glare at him until his mumbled "yes, they are cute" which made you smile and take his hand, walking to the next animal together.

John Seed-

John took you to the zoo for a date, it was something different that you hadn't do together before and it was more relaxed than a fancy dinner or something. He wasn't interested in reading the 'fun facts' about the animals but he actually had a good time just watching them, mainly watching the way you smiled at the animals. He loved being able to show you off all day, holding our hand or having an arm around you waist. His favourite part was your enthusiasm, the way you smiled and dragged him to something that caught your eye. He loved watching you gush over the animals and telling him about how cute they are or about how you want one. John knew that if he could buy you one, even if it was a god damn giraffe, he would.