Twenty One

Taehyung's hands roam up my sides, reaching just under the curve of my breasts. I moan onto his lips as he bites my lower one, making him smirk as he kisses me.

I flip us over, so that I'm on top of him, straddling his waist while he lays on the bed. I don't waste my time and go back to kissing his soft lips. They were addicting.

"Ara.." I hear Taehyungs breathy moan as I move my lips to his jaw, then make my way along his neck, sucking and biting and making him whimper.

"Hey Ar-OH MY GOD!"

I jump off of Taehyung before he can push me and look at the door wide eyed. Luckily, it's Jimin, but that still doesn't make him walking in on us any better.

"What the fuck Jimin?" Taehyung rubs his face with his hands, still laying on the bed.

"What the fuck is with you two? This is the third time I've caught you, keep it in your pants gosh," Jimin scoffs.

I groan remembering the second. It was three days ago and Jimin couldn't stop staring at my chest for days after, at least this time I was decent.

"Can't you knock?" I ask Jimin sassily. He only smirks.

"Where's the fun in that?"

Taehyung throws a pillow at him and he laughs. I hold my hand out for Taehyung and get grabs it, letting me pull him up from the bed.

"What did you want?" I sigh, knowing Jimin came in for a reason.

"We're leaving, you know, the big finale," he wiggles his eyebrows. I gulp, knowing he's trying to lighten the mood with joking. Even though, I still feel a lump in my throat. Today was the day.

"We'll be down," I nod, keeping my voice as even as possible. Jimin gives me a quick nod and then looks at Taehyung beside me.

"Stall for a minute, okay?" He says to Jimin, who nods, without making a dirty joke surprisingly. I guess it was as serious as I didn't want it to be.

Jimin leaves, closing the door behind him. Now it's just me and Taehyung, standing in silence so thick you could cut it with a knife. I know he wanted to talk, but I'm sure I was giving off a vibe that said I didn't, even if I needed to.

"Ara-"

"I don't want to talk Tae," I snap, suddenly very irritable. It wasn't his fault, but I was taking it out on him.

"Ara you may not want to but you should," He says hesitantly.

"You don't know me," I scoff. "I don't need to talk about anything."

"Ara stop being so stubborn," Taehyung groans.

"I'm not being stubborn!"

Yes I was.

"Ara please just talk to me I'm not trying to attack you I'm just trying to get you to open up!Keeping in your feelings isn't going to solve anything," Taehyung's voice is laced with frustration. It kind of brings me down a little, making me see where he was coming from.

"I know," I sigh, rubbing my face with my hands. "I know I'm sorry I didn't mean to get so crazy." I felt stupid now, yelling at him and being so rude. He didn't deserve that, all he wanted was to make me feel better.

"Come here," He holds his arms out for me. I slowly walk over and let him take me in his arms, wrapping me in his warmth. It immediately makes me feel a million times better.

"You don't have to hold it all in, it's okay to let it out," He whispers in my ear. Something in his words hits me and I start to feel my walls falling down.