Chapter 11- Heartbreak

KINNONS POV

Something wasn't right. Tobias had been pacing back and forth through the forest since we parted ways from Ellie. His hackles high as eyes scouted the area. It was like every sense in our body was screaming with foreboding doom. Thoughts of Ellie began to pop into our mind, it has been only 20 minutes since I left her. It felt like torture knowing she was somewhere out there in this forest suffering. I had been praying to the moon goddess since the day she arrived. I prayed that she would live and that she wouldn't suffer. Ellie deserved happiness and she deserved the truth. I have so much to tell her but it just never felt like the right time. I never even got to tell her that I was her mate. The one she was destined to be with. My heart ached from being away from her, I know she wanted to do this alone but I had to see her.  

Tipping his head back Tobias let out a short howl, calling forth Jax. There was about a minute of silence before the sound of paws padding through the tree could be heard. Jax's brown wolf Lowe stood in front of us his tail swaying back and forth as he began to whine and whimper. Tobias took one look at him walking forward he placed his head on Lowe's back as a sign of dominance. It had been awhile since the two wolves had seen each other with Jax and I being alpha and beta we had constantly been busy.  While the two wolves interacted I used this time to speak to Jax via the mind link. Mind linking was an ability only powerful wolves possessed.

"Something is wrong" Lowe's head titled to the side as I spoke, listening intently he sat down on his hind legs. "I need you to scout the area to find Ellie, I'm worried about her. I will go west, you will go east. Each wolf you pass you will tell them to be vigilante and look out for her. Do you understand?" Lowe began to nod his hazel eyes peering into mine. "Now go" with that command spoke Lowe turned his back to us sprinting deep into the trees. It was Tobias turn to take off, the large wolf sprung forward keeping a steady pace he trailed through the forest. His sensitive ears listening out for any noises as his eyes scanned the area. 

Tobias ran for ten minutes before he crashed violently to the ground rolling through the dirt, pain surged through our chest as he let out whimpers. it felt like we were dying, Tobias began to gasp for air as he stood sheepishly on his legs. His eyes darting around as he struggled to breathe, never had he felt this weak. It took a minute before realisation hit me this pain was due to the bond. Ellie was in danger. The thought snapped Tobias back to the task at hand a snarl left his throat as he attempted to fight the pain. Tobias started inhaling the air around us, the smell of Iron filled his nose. No, no, no she had to be okay, please moon goddess let her be okay. Running full speed towards the smell, Tobias never stopped even though the pain was eating away at him. The wolf ran with such speed the wind was whipping through his fur.  Adrenaline was pumping throughout his entire body, pushing him to run as fast as he could. 

The moment Ellie came into my line of vision, my heart felt like it stopped beating. My body shifted back into the shape of a man as I walked over to where she lay dropping to my knees.  Ellie was lifeless on the ground. The beautiful white dress she wore was stained crimson with blood, a knife protruding from her chest.

 Ellie's heart was no longer beating.

Reaching forward I grabbed her small body bringing it to my chest, she was still warm. My eyes stared into hers. The blue eyes she adorned that once shone bright and full of life had became so dull and empty.  My body began to shake uncontrollably as tears spilled from my eyes. It felt like my world was shattered in an instance. Tobias was howling in my mind, the howl was so lonely and full of sorrow.My mind was full of regret, I was cursing myself for not spending every waking moment basking in the warmth of her smile.  The other half of my soul was gone. I was broken. Leaning down I placed a soft kiss on her lips, the bitter sweet kiss would be my first and last with this beautiful woman. Inhaling deeply on her scent, my body became stiff as my jaw clenched.

The smell of Kelly clung to Ellie. The smell was so overpowering, so disgusting that it made me feel sick to my very stomach. Rage infected my mind. A lowed viscous growl left my throat as I bared my teeth. My claws began to extended and fangs began to grow. My body was starting to shift into something that was between man and wolf. Hatred polluted my heart turning me rotten. My heart was racing in my chest. I was going to fucking kill her, torture her, beat her. I was losing control. 

"BRING ME KELLY NOW!" I roared into the head of every wolf in my pack. 

It was time for her to die, no matter the consequence. 

Hello All!

Thought I would bring you all a lil chapter. Just something to keep you going haha. Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I had all the sad songs on when I wrote this. I was trying to get in Kinnon's mind to feel his pain. Next chapter will be out Friday or Saturday, i'm so excited to write it. 

What do you think will happen to Kelly?

OR even better....

What do you want to happen to Kelly? 

Peace out my loves xo