7. Damned Ice Guy

'Good thing I arrived just in time.' You grabbed your gun and shot the bullet you didn't morph into the rope. The bullet was quickly dodged by Todoroki.

Todoroki spun his head in the direction where your bullet came from. Your eyes met and you smiled. "(L/n)-san. Clever. However," the boy froze your bullet as he said, "not good enough."

You shot another bullet. In that time, you had morphed a small part of your hoverboard into 2 bullets. "You thought I only had one bullet, Todoroki-san?"

"No matter how many bullets you make, I will freeze them all." Todoroki said as he raised an ice wall where your bullets were.

You smirked. You had specifically led your bullets in front of the missile. There was now a wall that Todoroki needed to thaw before he could reach the missile. He realized that if he took the time to thaw the wall, you would to morph more bullets and retrieve the ones from the ice. You flew into the room and got off your hoverboard.

'Most of my spheres are keeping Shoji immobilized. I can't defeat Todoroki with what I have now. I can't retrieve my 3 bullets from the ice, or else Todoroki wins.'

You grabbed your steel knife from your tool-belt and prepared to attack. You charged against Todoroki with your knife in hand, dodging all his attacks. He created walls of ice, which you swiftly dodged. However, before you knew it, you were trapped inside the walls in a circular shape with no way out.

'Tch...I should've seen this one coming.'

"(L/n)-san, this is painful to watch. Just give up." Todoroki said, also inside the ice walls.

You were at your wits end. You bit your tongue, trying to think of a strategy. Morphing your board-your only weapon available-was impossible since Todoroki would notice and immediately counterattack. You had to make do with what you had.

You suddenly threw your knife at Todoroki, who moved to the right slightly and the knife hit the ice wall instead of the boy. He attacked back with spikes of ice heading towards you. You ducked from the spikes, barely making it as the ice hit the other side of the wall which you were standing.

'I'm so glad I ordered these with my costume.' You smirked. You flew as fast as possible to the other side of the ice wall, dodging the obstacles Todoroki created. You kicked the wall of ice with the metal spikes you ordered on your boots, breaking a small part of the wall. You had kicked where your knife had been thrown and stuck into the wall.

You then grabbed your hover board and escaped from the hole. You hid right beside the door, peeking into the hole.

'Where's Todoroki-san?'

'SHIT! I lost him!' You walked back into the ice walls through the hole, but immediately felt something cold creeping up your legs.

You turned around-Todoroki was right behind you.