Authors Note: creating a book series and shoutouts

Hello readers, this note is to discuss that this book will indeed be a series. For future reference, I will also be creating a book for R+18 content, for those of you that are old enough to read.
I have been planning for a long time now that I have wanted to create a book series, and with this book, my plans for others have already started taking place.

I have already begun writing the second to this series and this is the description:

He was careless like snowflakes as he went with the flow of things, whilst she was uptight; a force of wind that had to be perfect yet no one saw her...or so she thought. Together they created a blizzard that wrecked havoc.

Arabella Marie Johnson a human that focused her life on the performance of her ballet routines; Until she was in an accident that changed her life.

Nathan Adams, Alpha to the Silver Moon pack lived a rebellious teenage life that he later regrets once he is an adult wolf.

When the first domino falls, a chain reaction of fate follows, the forces of nature intertwining the two fates in a parallel world.
© 2018 Emily Rose All Rights Reserved

P.S I would like to give shout outs to you readers.
So please comment and vote, and I'll select a couple of people each time that I update 😊 🧡

~~This note will be deleted once this book is finished~~