Chapter29

So it was Saturday and a beautiful one to after,u know what and my Bae slept with me.......don't worry bout bout that b!sh he payed her that same day hehe... It 9:45am I got up got dressed in a zebra print bikini, shorts, a half shoulder shirt, and sunglasses, with a shady hat..now today was a pair up day with Drew, puja, Lexi and Varo we're picnicking on I beach,
I was down stairs of my Bae house packing the basket while my he was up in his bed sleepy, he's all tired from last night tho hehe..I was putting the drinks in the cooler wen I heard a knocking on the door ..it was puja and Drew ..
Puja. Hayyy!! She said hugging me.
Me. Ayee girl! I said letting her in.
Drew. Wassup..he said hugging me.
Me. It's good to see y'all here but as you know sleepy head up there ain't up yet
Drew. Don't worry I'll take care of that. He said walking up the stairs.
Puja began helping me with packing as we talked about her relationship

Aug(POV)

Well .....after that long ass week am back with my Bae.... She was an animal last night tho haha...anyways I was tired af and was having this awesome dream when I felt someone walking me up ..it was drew .
Drew. Wake up man.
Me. Whyyyy I whined
Drew. Err one is up and read btw it 10am .. What ever u was doing last night that must've been hard work for you to been sleeping like that ..
Me. Haha, you have no idea. I said as I got up walking to the bathroom
Drew. So wassup.
Me. Am aight just really happy to be back with my bae. What about you an puja.
Drew. Yo that chick fine af I don't think Ama let lil ma go.
Me. That's cool..
Drew well ama be down here while you get ready
Me. Cool.
I went an took a shower while everyone were downstairs
I got out put on a beach pants a whit vest and flippers with shades. Then I went downstairs an they were all ready so we packed to vehicle and sped off to the beach..
..
$ $ $

Kim(POV)

We were finally on the beach and Lexi an varo were already there ...we un packed then we spread out our towels and laid on them.....Varo and Lexi were in the water then me and aug decided to join them, we played. We played monkey in the middle and a lot of other cool games then me and aug start hugging an kissing so were the other pairs ...aug kissed on my neck down to my titz while he was squeezing my @$$ ..don't worry we were in a hidden beach so no one was around but us..f4@k the mood got me he started rubbing my cl!t while sucking my titz I held in my moans although the others wasn't then he slip it in I quickly squeeze his back then he start stroking but Tried not to make it noticeable, puja, drew nore Lexi, Varo were doing this they were just hugging touching and moaning .....after we all got out and aug car was playing tunes wen gas pedal by Gemini was playing me an my girls were twerking all over the place while the boys cheered...aug came behind of me and we killed it together ..It was awesome..

It was getting late so we all went home . Wen we reached we were tired as he'll so me and aug took a shower and went to sleep ...

How was it ....
Comment
Vote
Please,.thank you!