Chapter 15

Readers POV
I run for the forest as quick as I can. Jeff closely behind as he chases after me, yelling angrily. Screaming threats and promises to kill me once he catches me. I wasn't going to let that happen. 
Running as fast as I can, my chain dragging and bashing against my legs every now and then but I try my best not to trip. Everytime I did stumble, I had to quickly get over it and keep running as Jeff was always close behind.
As I reach the forest, I try my very best to lose Jeff, weaving in and out from tree to tree, taking random turns here, there and everywhere. Trying my best to confuse him as much as possible, make him lose my trail. But he always seemed to catch up, which irritated me greatly.

As I continue forward, I begin to get majorly out of breath. After spending so long locked in a single room with only limited space to walk around, my legs were a little weak, especially compared to Jeffs. So the more I ran, the more my knees and ankles felt like jelly.
I turn slightly to check to see if he was behind me and he wasn't. He was nowhere to be seen.
"W..What?"
I slow my running and come to a stop, turning around properly, looking to my left and to my right. Jeff was not there at all.
"Where... where'd he go?"
Breathing a sigh of relief that I had finally lost him, I turn back around to the direction I was previously running in. Only to scream as Jeff stands inches away before pouncing on me, pushing me down and pinning me so I lay on my back.
"Get off me Jeff!"
I order as I desperately squirm beneath him. But his expression did not change, not even in the slightest. His face was full of rage and hatred.
"I'm gonna kill you for what you did. How DARE you smash a rock against my skull!"
He yells, increasing his grip on my shoulders as he pushes me deeper against the dirt, making it even harder to try and escape his grasp.
"But first, you're going to answer my questions-"
"I'm not answering anything!"
"I'm going to ask questions and you are going to fucking answer!"
He snarls, holding his knife tightly against my throat. He could cut me all he likes. But one slice in the wrong place and I'm a goner.
"Why did you want to come with me so badly. Did you know those people."
I don't answer. I just lay there quietly as my mask stares at him blankly.
"ANSWER ME!"
He yells, lifting me by my shoulders and slamming me back into the ground, winding me slightly, causing me to gasp for air.
"Y-Yes, I knew them!"
It was weird, as I thought about it. Who they were, who they were to me and why I done all this.. it brought a tear to my eye and I actually wanted to cry. Not out of sadness, but out of happiness that after all these years, I finally had the revenge I'd been dreaming of. Although, could there be a hint of sadness in there? After all, they were my parents.. Never acted as such though. Some family.
"Who were they to you? Friends? Family? Old neighbours? Enemy? Who?!"
In a way. I didn't know how to answer. Would I describe them as family? Or as an enemy. As, in a way, they were, both?
"WHO WERE THEY!!"
"My parents!"
I couldn't help but cry, sobbing behind the mask. Having to say it out loud, made me realise how much of a monster I was. The fact that I just murdered my parents?! What sick fuck does that?!
"They were your-"
"My parents! Okay?! My parents! My Parents! PARENTS! MY MOTHERFUCKING PARENTS!!"
I scream, I just couldn't hold back. I felt so angry. So, so angry, I couldn't stop yelling, screaming, crying.
"Why'd you do it? Why'd you kill them?"
He asks, in a somewhat, calmer tone. Maybe he was using less emphasis on the question, or just felt sorry for me due to the state I was currently in. But, I don't answer, I just continue to cry. So much so, tears begin to stream down behind my mask and travel down my neck, to which he notices and wipes it away with his thumb.
"How did you do it? I saw them kill each other. I could see them straining to stop themselves. You were just, staring, right at them. As if you were, forcing, them.. to.. to do it?"
He lifts his gaze from the tears on my neck, to look me directly in the eyes. Well, the eyes of my mask. But I could tell he was trying to look deeper. Look through the mask, trying to find me hiding underneath it.
"They deserved it.."
I whisper shakily as I try to steady myself after my crying episode.

Jeff sighs and looks away. But then his face suddenly changed, as if he realised something. His head snaps back in my direction, his hand latching around my throat tightly.
"They called you [Name]?! You told me and the others your name was Sakura! Who the fuck are you!?"
He growls. But I was too shocked by his sudden change from being calm to suddenly being enraged and dangerous.
"I SAID WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!! Tell me now or I swear to god I'll kill you right here!"
He growls, using his free hand to grip his knife, pushing it against my side, blood started to dribble a little.
"If.. I tell you, you have to promise, n-not to, tell the others."
I speak between gasps for air as Jeffs grip remains tight around my neck. But he soon notices my struggle to talk and loosens his grip, but his hand still remains around my neck and the tip of his knife remains in my side.
"M-M... M-My real name is [Name].... [Name] [LastName]. My parents abandoned me in a mental hospital when I was 7. To which they tortured and experimented on me. I finally escaped the day I ran into you in the forest." 
Jeff watched me intensely. Seeming to take in every word I said and process it thoroughly. Trying to understand it all.
But then he frowns, increasing his grip.
"Why'd they Experiment on you? What's so special about you that needs finding out!"
I don't answer. I didn't want to. I told him my name. That's as far as I would go. I refuse to tell him anymore. But how was I going to get out of this? He's pinned me down and is quite strong as well as heavy. I had no chance of pushing him off. Not until I build up my strength to face him properly.
"Answer me god dammit!"
But instead, I bend my leg at the knee and kick straight up. The bone of my knee strikes him right in the groin. He groans in agony, falling off of me, slumping against the ground as his hands clamp between his legs. I quickly scurry to my feet and run as fast as I could.