Chapter Sixteen

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-VampireRoses1223

*** EDITED AS OF JULY 30, 8:00 A.M***

[Author's Note: Asdfghjklkjhgfdsa shoot XD So... I accidentally messed up something in this chapter, and a fan helped me out and pointed it out, which I could have never spotted myself XD Thank you so much JessTheDragonRider!!! Please forgive me ;-; ]

"Oh, it's just so... Romantic!" She cried out, sighing happily as she co it used to hug me dreamily.

"Kylie! Calm down and tell me what the hell is going on!" I barked at her, and she let go and tried to regain her composure. "Right! Well I saw Jake walk into the cafe about 10 minutes ago, and he walked straight into Mr. Sinclair's office. At first I was confused as to what he was doing here, because I thought he was supposed to be in Florida, and anyway I spied in on their conversation, and I heard Mr. Sinclair agree to hire Jake!"

"He did what?!" My eyes were like saucers, and I turned to glare at Erai who was still across the room, talking to Mr. Sinclair, unaware that we were in the room. "As what?!"

"I don't know, I sort of missed that part, but Jake also said that he came to live here! He's leaving Florida for good! And he also said that he-"

"Seren!" Erai came running up to me with an innocent look on his face. But I knew that innocent look was to cover the evil smirk he was probably wearing underneath.

"Jake!" I growled at him, acting surprised as well. "What brings you here?" I felt my right eye twitch as I tried to contain my anger.

"I kept it a secret to surprise you, but... I'm getting a job here. I thought it'd be cool to spend more time with you..." Erai smiled slyly at me, and I could feel my stomach drop. "As your supervisor."

What?!" It felt like the thousandth time I had screamed that today, and Erai seemed pleased at me expression. "Mr. Sinclair! Please tell me you're not seriously hiring him!"

"What's wrong Seren?" Kylie asked confused. "I thought you two were dating, and wouldn't it be fun to be together while you're working too!"

I shut my mouth as I glared at Erai. This son of a bitch! What does he think he's doing waltzing in here asking for a job?! More importantly, WHO does he think he is?!

"And it gets better! Due to my rather sudden move, I don't really have an official place to stay yet, so Seren invited me to live with her!" Erai boasted as he grabbed my hands and squeezed them with his own.

"Ohmygosh, Seren!" Kylie hugged me once more while Erai affectionately held my hands. "But wait, I'm not done! Because we'll be living together for a while, I can drive Seren to and from work! Every. Single. Day!"

It's official. Hell hath unleashed it's fury. And the curse couldn't possibly get any worse.

"And to think, he's doing it all for YOU!" Kylie whispered in my ear. I scrunched up my nose in annoyance when nobody was looking and Erai just winked at me.

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. Him.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I slammed the front door behind myself as I walked into my house. Erai didn't get the chance to walk in too, because I slammed the door in his face and locked it. "That's what you get!" I screamed to him through the front door, and I just heard him sigh in exasperation.