Chapter 30

So like usual I added unplanned smut into the end of this chapter because I wasn't sure how I wanted to end it but I don't regret anything! Anyways I hope you like this and please tell me what you think! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 30

Edward sat across from his three siblings and the beautiful boy that he believes he may already be in love with. The boy was sat on top of Harry's lap with his head resting on the man's shoulder, he kept sending the man across from them looks as if he was trying to make the man jealous that his brothers were allowed to have him but he wasn't.

Edward would be lying if he said he wasn't affected by the boy who he still didn't know's name. He had already fallen for those blue eyes and pink lips, nothing else mattered to the man. "So would anyone like any tea or coffee before I get started on my explanation?" Edward asks the four of them, breaking the awkward silence that had spread around them. "Perhaps maybe something a bit harder?"

"No," Marcel shoots his eldest brother down before his other siblings or Louis could even try to respond. "I want to know why you did something like this to us, Edward," he tells the man, a hurt look spreading across his face. Seeing the look Louis reaches a hand out to take one of the man's hands into his own giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Edward takes in his baby brother's face and a pang of guilt runs through him. He hated that what he had done hurt his brothers so much, but it was for their own good after all. This life wasn't good for anyone and he didn't want them to be apart of it if he could do something to stop it. Edward lets out a sigh getting ready to explain everything to his siblings. "I couldn't bring you guys into this life, Marcy," Edward says as he sends the man a sad smile. "So I did the only thing I knew would keep you guys away, I faked my death."

"But why?" Harry suddenly asks, and Louis moves his head from the man's shoulder as he turns to watch the male across from them's reaction to the question.

Edward squirms in his seat at the question not wanting to have to explain everything to his siblings, but he knew he had to. "When our parents died I inherited the family business. I didn't have a choice about if I wanted to be apart of it or not, I either took over as Don or me and everyone I loved would die, including you guys. I didn't tell any of you this back then because I knew you would have tried to do something reckless to try and get me out of it," Edward starts his explanation.

A realization goes through Louis' mind as the man across from them explains his reasoning for faking his death. Their parents were leaders of a mob and that's why they were so secretive about their childhood all of this time. "Oh," Louis says out loud as he comes to this realization in his head, his eyes widening as he stares at the man sitting in the chair across from him.

Edward raises his eyebrows at the pretty boy when he notices the shocked expression on his face. "What's wrong, sugar lips? Didn't my brothers tell you about our childhood?" He asks the boy, a menacing smirk spreading across his face.

Louis feels Harry's hold around his waist tighten due to the man's word and he glares at the man across from him. He didn't appreciate the pet name his brother gave to the boy. "No, they didn't," Louis says simply. "And I have a name for your information," the boy crosses his arms over his chest as best as he could with his position on Harry's lap and the man's arms around his waist.

Edward raises his eyebrows at the boy's sassiness, he really couldn't have been anymore turned on by the gorgeous boy across from him in that moment. "And what may that be, sugar lips?" The man asks the boy, excited to know the beauty's name finally.