You Take a Joyride in their Favourite Vehicle

Request: You are the deputy and you take their favourite vehicle for a joyride.

Joseph Seed-

Every time a member of his flock came to him, telling him that you had taken yet another Eden's Gate vehicle, Joseph got another step closer to banging his head against the wall. He wasn't so concerned about you destroying their vehicles, they were only processions and he could easily obtain more, he was frustrated by your blatant disregard for your own safety or even you own life. Every time he heard about you driving a truck off the side of a cliff or straight into a tree, it would take all of his will power to not send men after you so that he could lecture you about self preservation.

Jacob Seed-

He watched as stole the 'Pack Hunter' and recklessly flew it around the whitetail mountains. Every time you narrowly avoiding a side of a mountain or a tree, he would sigh and wonder how you had managed to survive for so long. Jacob didn't have the same emotion connection with the 'Pack Hunter' that John had with his plane, but it still angered him to watch you flying it so recklessly. You learnt that quick, because as soon as you landed it, you were attacked and the plane of reclaimed by the soldier. He wouldn't admit that he admired the quick recoveries that you made and how unfazed you seemed when staring death in the face. He radioed you to warn you about taking what belongs to you. You take his property, he takes your life.

John Seed-

John knew as soon as you stole the 'Affirmation'. That plane was his pride and joy, he could spend hours working on it and even longer flying it. And you were going to ruin it. He instantly radioed you, threatening you to return it. He should have been concerned about the silos that you were destroying with it but he wasn't, he wanted his baby returned safely. He even ordered his men not to shoot at you, he wouldn't allow a single scratch on the plane. John was worried the entire time. He threatened you the whole time that you flew around in his plane, eventually you had to land and he didn't waste a second before taking the 'Affirmation' back. He spent the whole day running tests on it and repairing the dents and scratches that you left on it, cursing yo under his breath. Once he finished, he told you that if you even think about the 'Affirmation' again your confession will be long and insufferable.

REQUESTS?