t h i r t y f i v e

jimin was currently at jungkook's dorm watching a drama series with his best friend while taehyung was out on this fine weekend. jungkook was spread out across the black couch while jimin sat on the floor with a bowl of butter popcorn leaning on the couch.

noise could be heard from outside the dorm, becoming louder by the second until it came through the door. the noise came from taehyung and the rest of the members from bts. jimin froze holding a piece of the popcorn looking at the 5 of them with a dull face.

"could y'all ever be calm? for like a minute?" jimin question. "of course not babe." yoongi said as he came over to jimin and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"woow so these are your boyfriends!" hoseok yelled running and jumping over to jungkook and jimin. "holy shit you all truly are beautiful." jungkook looked at the 5 in amazement.

"just wanna say i love you all so much and you-" "shut up you love me the most." taehyung said as he interrupted jungkook and walked over to the male grabbing his neck and bringing him in for a kiss pushing the younger onto the couch.

wolf whistles could be heard the 4 members while jimin just gasped wide eyed. "get it my broski" namjoon said getting a slap from seokjin. "and why don't i get things like this?" jin said towards namjoon.

"because you always push me away??" namjoon questioned the question. "fuck you" jin said before pulling namjoon in for a long kiss. "wow why don't i get anyone's undying love?" hoseok questioned jokingly.

"you're literally asexual what the fuck" yoongi replied. "shut the fuck up" hoseok played back.

"alrighty gang lets all watch whatever these two were watching." hoseok suggested after having a slight staring contest with yoongi. everyone sat down, hoseok, yoongi and jimin on the floor while the other were on the couch.

taehyung and jungkook were hugging while watching the entire drama leaving them both in soft hours.

"you know i love you so much right?"

"of course i do, and i love you too my little idol."

E N D

yay it's finally over woooo

thanks for reading this far if you got here i almost gave up on this book but look where we are neways thanks i love you all much

also overall sorry for any spelling mistakes uwu thanks