|1|

'Crap... My head hurts...'

Jisoo continuously blinked before she opened her eyes. The sun rays barely touched her skin but she was warm enough. She groaned as she moved just for a tiny bit and her body ached all over as if she was nothing but sore.

Nevertheless, she sat up and did her morning rituals, turning her head from one side to another like how her stretching starts every day. She smiled as she ran her eyes through her surroundings, squinting them gradually as it was a very unfamiliar one to her. She must have been dreaming because there's no way a penniless girl like could be waking up in what seems like a hotel suite.

"Hmm..."

Or that she would wake up next to a girl she doesn't even know.

A girl still in a full sleeping mode lying back on the bed.

A girl who's probably done this a couple of times, as Jisoo presumed.

A girl barely in a state of panic unlike Jisoo who realized that she was naked.

That both of them were.

And the blood on the sheets was enough proof that Jisoo lost her virginity the previous night.

"Holy shit!"

~***~

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Park Chaeyoung! I need help!"

"Hello, sunshine, good morning to you too." Jisoo heard a yawn from the other end. "It's nearly afternoon though--"

"Can you fetch me? I don't know where I am though." She cut her off while peeking from inside the bathroom. She quickly put on her clothes which were quite ruffled and she didn't want to think anymore if it was caused by the gorgeous girl or their last night's deeds. She couldn't recall anything yet but her ruined clothes were enough to make her flustered like never before. "I'm in panic now so please if you ever still have a kind heart for your best friend, you'll fetch me."

"Aww... did our Jisoo turn rogue last night?"

'Yes.'

"How much trouble are you in?"

'So much trouble.'

"You didn't do drugs or something right?" Chaeyoung's singsong voice should calm her down but she's in now way near from breathing properly. "How can I go clubbing and partying with you if you're--"

"Drinking and getting drunk is the last thing on my mind now, Chaeng!" She practically screamed at her which made the latter halt the teasing. "Just... please? I'll tell you everything personally. And I'll tell you the address after I figure it out."

There was a brief pause then Jisoo heard a car engine. "Text me ASAP. I'm already in my car, btw."

"You're a lifesaver! I love you!"

The call ended and it took Jisoo a few minutes and breaths before she braced herself. Analyzing the information of the essentials in the bathroom, she sent a text to Chaeyoung. She was in a luxurious place and she wasn't used to that. She could run away faster than ever as the adrenaline in her body seemed to be more active than usual. She looked in the mirror and nodded continuously.

"I'm Jisoo. I'm okay. I can do this." She clapped loudly and exhaled heavily. "You can do this!"

She took a deep breath and went out the door. She avoided the girl with blonde highlights as long as she can. She started taking steps from the bathroom until a voice stopped her in her tracks.