[Kamski X Reader]: Welcome Home, sweetheart

I know my schedule is wack, but I'm thriving here. I would like to give a special thanks to
@Random_Nerdy_Rebel for writing this for me.

[Smut]

⇰⇰⇰⇰⇰

"Finally home.." I muttered my way into the isolated home that I lived in.

In my eyes, it was a pleasant way to live; not having to deal with neighbors and their kids, dogs barking all night, and having to answer the door anytime someone tries to advertise an event or product to us.

And as in "us", I mean the one and only Elijah Kamski. We lived together in this little humble abode we called a home.

I set my things down onto the coffee table next to the twin chairs and slumped onto the couch, feeling more exhausted than ever. I kicked my shoes off and groaned as I felt my back crack when I leaned down. "I'm getting old, aren't I?"

I chuckled to myself as I close my eyes for a moment, wanting to enjoy the quiet of our home, and not remember the loud, and annoying, voices at work.

Soon, a side door slid open, perking my senses to sit up. "Welcome back Y/n. How was your day today?"

I looked over to the blonde Android, seeing a small smile run across her face. I scoff and laid back down with a thud and groan emitted from me. "Oh my good honey biscuits. You will never believe what that Allen Perkins guy said to me, Chloe."

"I see it wasn't pleasant?" I stood up and grabbed my things to go the the bedroom me and Elijah shared. I walked to her and dramatically sighed. "No, Chloe. It wasn't a pleasant day today."

I walked past her and she continues to follow me, probably something she needed to address. "Anything you needed to tell me?"

"Elijah has requested for your company for the rest of the night in your room. He had "something special" planned, as he said."

Her eyes flicker as she waits for my response, but all I could do was smirk. That horny bastard always wants something of me. "Thank you for telling me Chloe."

She nods her head with a smile and leaves my side, leaving me alone in front of our bedroom door. I exhale sharply before entering the room, locking it behind me.

I go to place my things on the desk that was beside the door, only to feel a hand sensually slide up my arm. "Welcome home, sweetheart."

I roll my eyes and turn to face him with a raised brow and smirk. "Well hello, Elijah." I could see the pure desire in his eyes, wanting to pin me down and have his way with me..not that I would mind it.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the table side. "Was there anything you wanted from me?"

A grin became evident on his face as he gripped my waist, pulling me closer to him. I jumped at the sudden pull, placing my hands on his chest to level myself. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

I scoff. "Tell me something I don't know. Now, I want you to explain, clearly and thoroughly, about what it is you needed." I felt a blush appear on my face at the words that came out of my mouth, not knowing how I said that so calmly.

The man in front of me moved to my earlobe, kissing it a little to tease, soon whispering a simple word. "You."

He moved back to be only a couple of inches away from my face, waiting for me to give into what he wanted. The anticipation in me grew like a wildfire before I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him with a burning passion.

He kissed back with the same energy of need and want, pushing my waist back to the desk to close the gap between us.

He lifted me up and onto the table, standing between my legs that were wrapped around his waist. I let my hand snake up to his hair, tugging on it as he pushed me down. His hands laid on both sides of me, trapping me in his little cage. I felt his tongue slide across my lips, asking for entrance. I decided to tease him and kept my jaw shut.